D - windows.d

reply "Pavel Minayev" <evilone omen.ru> writes:
...to continue our old discussion (and maybe ask help concerning
licensing issues from community)...

I have a _complete_ version of base API declarations - the
windows.d module. It is translated from a set of FreePascal
units, which were originally LGPLed - so the same license
applies to windows.d as well. It doesn't restrict you from
importing it into your programs, but can it be included into
Phobos without license-clash? Or do I have to distribute it
separately?

I also have some other things tied to it, new version of
streams, winsock API declarations, and an object-oriented
socket module... should have released them a long time ago
but was away, most likely I'll upload 'em all today.
Jan 31 2002
parent Patrick Down <pat codemoon.com> writes:
Where did d.batcave.net go?

"Pavel Minayev" <evilone omen.ru> wrote in news:a3c34p$2qjj$1
 digitaldaemon.com:

 ...to continue our old discussion (and maybe ask help concerning
 licensing issues from community)...

 I have a _complete_ version of base API declarations - the
 windows.d module. It is translated from a set of FreePascal
 units, which were originally LGPLed - so the same license
 applies to windows.d as well. It doesn't restrict you from
 importing it into your programs, but can it be included into
 Phobos without license-clash? Or do I have to distribute it
 separately?

 I also have some other things tied to it, new version of
 streams, winsock API declarations, and an object-oriented
 socket module... should have released them a long time ago
 but was away, most likely I'll upload 'em all today.

Feb 02 2002