D - D in magazines

reply "Pavel Minayev" <evilone omen.ru> writes:
There is an article about D in "The Programmer" - the only Russian
professional magazine for programmers (by the way I've dropped them
a letter about D, a week ago or so - not sure how this is related
to the publication =)). For those who might know Russian, the site
is http://www.programme.ru. Unfortunately, there are only headlines
there, and I haven't yet bought the Jan'01 issue... it's interesting
what they've written there.
If anyone needs proof the internet has no national borders!

I don't speak russian. What does it say?

"Pavel Minayev" <evilone omen.ru> wrote in message
news:a21snm$6oj$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 There is an article about D in "The Programmer" - the only Russian
 professional magazine for programmers (by the way I've dropped them
 a letter about D, a week ago or so - not sure how this is related
 to the publication =)). For those who might know Russian, the site
 is http://www.programme.ru. Unfortunately, there are only headlines
 there, and I haven't yet bought the Jan'01 issue... it's interesting
 what they've written there.
Jan 15 2002
parent "Pavel Minayev" <evilone omen.ru> writes:
news:a226h6$cpv$1 digitaldaemon.com...

 I don't speak russian. What does it say?
Well the title is "B, C, C++ - who's next?.. D!". They also say that "only an alpha-version of specification exists" and "there is no way to try it out practically" - so they might have missed the compiler... anyhow, I'll buy it and read the whole article, to be sure.
Jan 15 2002