www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.learn - code.dlang.org package isn't automatically bumped when I push a new

reply =?UTF-8?B?Tm9yZGzDtnc=?= <per.nordlow gmail.com> writes:
I've made an update to version 0.1 at 
https://github.com/nordlow/gmp-d/tree/v0.1.

But the version on http://code.dlang.org/packages/gmp-d isn't 
bumped to version 0.1 and I can't find a way to change it.

What to do?
Jun 26
parent reply Seb <seb wilzba.ch> writes:
On Monday, 26 June 2017 at 07:51:16 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
 I've made an update to version 0.1 at 
 https://github.com/nordlow/gmp-d/tree/v0.1.

 But the version on http://code.dlang.org/packages/gmp-d isn't 
 bumped to version 0.1 and I can't find a way to change it.

 What to do?
The crawler runs every hour. Though you can login and trigger a manual refresh.
Jun 26
next sibling parent =?UTF-8?B?Tm9yZGzDtnc=?= <per.nordlow gmail.com> writes:
On Monday, 26 June 2017 at 08:07:56 UTC, Seb wrote:
 The crawler runs every hour. Though you can login and trigger a 
 manual refresh.
I bumped a couple of days ago so that can't be it. How do I trigger a manual refresh?
Jun 26
prev sibling parent reply =?UTF-8?B?Tm9yZGzDtnc=?= <per.nordlow gmail.com> writes:
On Monday, 26 June 2017 at 08:07:56 UTC, Seb wrote:
 The crawler runs every hour. Though you can login and trigger a 
 manual refresh.
"Show all versions" doesn't show the latest tag version `v1.0`.
Jun 26
parent reply Basile B. <b2.temp gmx.com> writes:
On Monday, 26 June 2017 at 09:01:01 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
 On Monday, 26 June 2017 at 08:07:56 UTC, Seb wrote:
 The crawler runs every hour. Though you can login and trigger 
 a manual refresh.
"Show all versions" doesn't show the latest tag version `v1.0`.
Don't worry, it's just your tag that's malformed; "v1.0" while it should be "v1.0.0" so... git tag -d v1.0 and add v1.0.0 this time
Jun 26
parent =?UTF-8?B?Tm9yZGzDtnc=?= <per.nordlow gmail.com> writes:
On Monday, 26 June 2017 at 09:37:11 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
 Don't worry, it's just your tag that's malformed;

 "v1.0" while it should be "v1.0.0"

 so... git tag -d v1.0 and add v1.0.0 this time
Thanks.
Jun 26