www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.learn - Phobos documentation for 1.0

reply MacUser <MacUser mac.net> writes:
Hello,

Is there a PDF for the Phobos documentation for D 1.0?  I found the language
spec which is nice, but is there a matching document for the library?
Jan 19 2010
next sibling parent reply "Steven Schveighoffer" <schveiguy yahoo.com> writes:
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:47:04 -0500, MacUser <MacUser mac.net> wrote:

 Hello,

 Is there a PDF for the Phobos documentation for D 1.0?  I found the  
 language
 spec which is nice, but is there a matching document for the library?

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/phobos/phobos.html -Steve
Jan 19 2010
parent reply MacUser <MacUser mac.net> writes:
Hi.  I was looking for a PDF version.  That way, I could print it have it bound
to read offline.
Jan 19 2010
parent =?UTF-8?B?QWxpIMOHZWhyZWxp?= <acehreli yahoo.com> writes:
MacUser wrote:
 Hi.  I was looking for a PDF version.  That way, I could print it have it
bound to read offline.

I know it's not the same thing, and in case you don't already know, and in case you have a laptop :); both the spec and Phobos documentation come with the dmd compiler under dmd/html/d/ dmd/html/d/phobos/ I carry my laptop around and read from that directory offline. Although, I have to set my Firefox to 'Work Offline', otherwise the documentation pages try to access some external site. (I think a Google server.) Ali
Jan 19 2010
prev sibling parent "Steven Schveighoffer" <schveiguy yahoo.com> writes:
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 13:35:21 -0500, Steven Schveighoffer  
<schveiguy yahoo.com> wrote:

 On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 12:47:04 -0500, MacUser <MacUser mac.net> wrote:

 Hello,

 Is there a PDF for the Phobos documentation for D 1.0?  I found the  
 language
 spec which is nice, but is there a matching document for the library?

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/phobos/phobos.html

Oh, you wanted PDF form? Or is html OK? I'm not sure if there's a PDF version. -Steve
Jan 19 2010