www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.learn - JustQuestion: Are 'D' had a browser library?

reply dummy <dummy dummy.org> writes:
Hello!

I need are functions for clawing...

  1. Working javascript(curl didn't)
  2. Get HTML code
  3. GET/POST Request

So, I'm searched about the headless browser for using with D 
before writing a this question.

* Derelict-CEF
Looks like dead and didn't have a document(or tutorial).

* WebkitGtk++
Sadnly, didn't support in GtkD.

* PhantomJS or SlimerJS ← I'm using now.
D can, but need subprocess and javascript file for run.

Of course, It's not a question about d programming language.
Sorry for my poolish question.
But i want to know if had library for D.

Thx.
Feb 19
next sibling parent reply aberba <karabutaworld gmail.com> writes:
On Sunday, 19 February 2017 at 08:01:56 UTC, dummy wrote:
 Hello!

 I need are functions for clawing...

  1. Working javascript(curl didn't)
  2. Get HTML code
  3. GET/POST Request

 So, I'm searched about the headless browser for using with D 
 before writing a this question.

 * Derelict-CEF
 Looks like dead and didn't have a document(or tutorial).

 * WebkitGtk++
 Sadnly, didn't support in GtkD.

 * PhantomJS or SlimerJS ← I'm using now.
 D can, but need subprocess and javascript file for run.

 Of course, It's not a question about d programming language.
 Sorry for my poolish question.
 But i want to know if had library for D.

 Thx.
You can use any D lib with http GET support (Vibe.d[1]: download, requests[2]) at code.dlang.org. arsd.dom[3] has dom parsing support. or use any XML lib. [1] http://code.dlang.org/packages/vibe-d [2] http://code.dlang.org/packages/requests [3] http://code.dlang.org/packages/arsd The expiremental XML lib too has nice API (https://lodo1995.github.io/experimental.xml/std/experimental/xml/dom/Document.html) I recommend requests and experimental DOM lib (http://code.dlang.org/packages/std-experimental-xml) to implement crawling.
Feb 19
parent dummy <dummy dummy.com> writes:
On Sunday, 19 February 2017 at 09:21:40 UTC, aberba wrote:
 On Sunday, 19 February 2017 at 08:01:56 UTC, dummy wrote:
 [...]
You can use any D lib with http GET support (Vibe.d[1]: download, requests[2]) at code.dlang.org. arsd.dom[3] has dom parsing support. or use any XML lib. [1] http://code.dlang.org/packages/vibe-d [2] http://code.dlang.org/packages/requests [3] http://code.dlang.org/packages/arsd The expiremental XML lib too has nice API (https://lodo1995.github.io/experimental.xml/std/experimental/xml/dom/Document.html) I recommend requests and experimental DOM lib (http://code.dlang.org/packages/std-experimental-xml) to implement crawling.
'requests' looks like very useful! Thank you so much!
Feb 23
prev sibling parent reply Mike Parker <aldacron gmail.com> writes:
On Sunday, 19 February 2017 at 08:01:56 UTC, dummy wrote:

 * Derelict-CEF
 Looks like dead and didn't have a document(or tutorial).
It's a binding to the C API of CEF, so you shouldn't expect much documentation or any tutorials with it beyond the binding specific functionality in the README. If you know how to use the CEF C API, then you know how to use Derelict-CEF. I implemented it as an experiment. It hasn't been updated simply because I haven't had a use for it and no one has submitted any PRs. So I wouldn't call it dead, just unloved. That said, it worked last time I tried it. The CEF API may have changed since then, though. If someone wants to get it in shape, I'll happily do what I can to facilitate that.
Feb 19
parent dummy <dummy dummy.com> writes:
On Sunday, 19 February 2017 at 09:23:15 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
 On Sunday, 19 February 2017 at 08:01:56 UTC, dummy wrote:

 * Derelict-CEF
 Looks like dead and didn't have a document(or tutorial).
It's a binding to the C API of CEF, so you shouldn't expect much documentation or any tutorials with it beyond the binding specific functionality in the README. If you know how to use the CEF C API, then you know how to use Derelict-CEF. I implemented it as an experiment. It hasn't been updated simply because I haven't had a use for it and no one has submitted any PRs. So I wouldn't call it dead, just unloved. That said, it worked last time I tried it. The CEF API may have changed since then, though. If someone wants to get it in shape, I'll happily do what I can to facilitate that.
Yes, you are right. Thx very much! :-)
Feb 21