digitalmars.D.learn - DDOC line breaks

reply Derek Parnell <derek psych.ward> writes:
It appears that when DDOC sees $(BR) it outputs the macro expansion
followed by a new-line. Thus when I have the BR macro defined as BR = <br/>
blocks.

A work around for this effect was to define a new macro to use in
preformatted blocks;

  NL =

so that $(NL) outputs just "\n". Not very consistent but it works.

--
Derek
(skype: derek.j.parnell)
parent "Walter Bright" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"Derek Parnell" <derek psych.ward> wrote in message
news:1vt0x6kl7zd7b.j00do5bcoq2b$.dlg 40tude.net...
 It appears that when DDOC sees $(BR) it outputs the macro expansion
 followed by a new-line. Thus when I have the BR macro defined as BR =
 blocks.
That bug is certainly a pain, and is fixed now.
Oct 02 2005