www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.ldc - Missing Tags for LDC 1.5.0

reply Thomas Mader <thomas.mader gmail.com> writes:
The tags for 1.5.0 are missing for phobos and dmd-testsuite in 
Git.
Nov 26
parent reply kinke <noone nowhere.com> writes:
On Sunday, 26 November 2017 at 10:21:33 UTC, Thomas Mader wrote:
 The tags for 1.5.0 are missing for phobos and dmd-testsuite in 
 Git.
That's because there weren't any changes compared to a previous beta tag.
Nov 26
parent reply Thomas Mader <thomas.mader gmail.com> writes:
On Sunday, 26 November 2017 at 12:03:53 UTC, kinke wrote:
 On Sunday, 26 November 2017 at 10:21:33 UTC, Thomas Mader wrote:
 The tags for 1.5.0 are missing for phobos and dmd-testsuite in 
 Git.
That's because there weren't any changes compared to a previous beta tag.
Ok I see. Can you please still create them? Automatic download scripts fail this way because it is not consistent.
Nov 26
parent kinke <noone nowhere.com> writes:
On Sunday, 26 November 2017 at 13:25:31 UTC, Thomas Mader wrote:
 On Sunday, 26 November 2017 at 12:03:53 UTC, kinke wrote:
 On Sunday, 26 November 2017 at 10:21:33 UTC, Thomas Mader 
 wrote:
 The tags for 1.5.0 are missing for phobos and dmd-testsuite 
 in Git.
That's because there weren't any changes compared to a previous beta tag.
Ok I see. Can you please still create them? Automatic download scripts fail this way because it is not consistent.
[FWIW, our src packages include all git submodules.]
Nov 26