www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.dwt - DWT extensions

reply Frank Benoit <keinfarbton googlemail.com> writes:
All SWT widgets have the possibility to set and get a data values that
are passed as Objects. DWT extends those for Strings explicitly and adds:
 public void setDataStr( String value );
 public void setDataStr( String key, String value );
 public String getDataStr();
 public String getDataStr( String value );

For Listener and Runnable there are already the template function
dgListener and dgRunnable. Now there is also support for that in
 - SelectionListener
 - CTabFolderListener
 - CTabFolder2Listener
Sep 16 2008
next sibling parent reply yidabu <yidabu.spam gmail.com> writes:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:01:10 +0200
Frank Benoit <keinfarbton googlemail.com> wrote:

 
 All SWT widgets have the possibility to set and get a data values that
 are passed as Objects. DWT extends those for Strings explicitly and adds:
  public void setDataStr( String value );
  public void setDataStr( String key, String value );
  public String getDataStr();
  public String getDataStr( String value );
 
 For Listener and Runnable there are already the template function
 dgListener and dgRunnable. Now there is also support for that in
  - SelectionListener
  - CTabFolderListener
  - CTabFolder2Listener

I updated local copy, programs get object.Exception: Access Violation on start. -- yidabu <yidabu.spam gmail.com> http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwin D 语言-中文(D Chinese): http://www.d-programming-language-china.org/ http://bbs.d-programming-language-china.org/ http://dwin.d-programming-language-china.org/ http://scite4d.d-programming-language-china.org/
Sep 16 2008
parent Frank Benoit <keinfarbton googlemail.com> writes:
yidabu Wrote:
 I updated local copy, programs get object.Exception: Access Violation on start.

I don't see that. Can you give more info please?
Sep 18 2008
prev sibling next sibling parent yidabu <yidabu.spam gmail.com> writes:
On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 05:17:43 -0400
Frank Benoit <keinfarbton googlemail.com> wrote:

 yidabu Wrote:
 I updated local copy, programs get object.Exception: Access Violation on start.

I don't see that. Can you give more info please?

1 update dwt-win 2 build dwt.lib by dsss 0.75 3 re compile two programs, get Access Violation on start. 4 switch to rev 308, re build dwt.lib, all programs works fine. I haven't build dwt-debuild for recent dwt-win (dsss takes long time to build static library), I'm sorry I can not give you a trace report by ddbg. -- yidabu <yidabu.spam gmail.com> http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwin D 语言-中文(D Chinese): http://www.d-programming-language-china.org/ http://bbs.d-programming-language-china.org/ http://dwin.d-programming-language-china.org/ http://scite4d.d-programming-language-china.org/
Sep 18 2008
prev sibling parent yidabu <yidabu.spam gmail.com> writes:
On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 07:29:26 +0800
yidabu <yidabu.spam gmail.com> wrote:

 On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:01:10 +0200
 Frank Benoit <keinfarbton googlemail.com> wrote:
 
 
 All SWT widgets have the possibility to set and get a data values that
 are passed as Objects. DWT extends those for Strings explicitly and adds:
  public void setDataStr( String value );
  public void setDataStr( String key, String value );
  public String getDataStr();
  public String getDataStr( String value );
 
 For Listener and Runnable there are already the template function
 dgListener and dgRunnable. Now there is also support for that in
  - SelectionListener
  - CTabFolderListener
  - CTabFolder2Listener

I updated local copy, programs get object.Exception: Access Violation on start.

upadated dwt-win to R318, dwtx to R185 today, works fine. thanks, Frank. -- yidabu <yidabu.spam gmail.com> http://www.dsource.org/projects/dwin D 语言-中文(D Chinese): http://www.d-programming-language-china.org/ http://bbs.d-programming-language-china.org/ http://dwin.d-programming-language-china.org/ http://scite4d.d-programming-language-china.org/
Oct 19 2008