www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.announce - TDPL in Russian

reply Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail erdani.org> writes:
Just got word from my editor that TDPL has been approved for translation 
in Russian.

Andrei
Nov 09 2010
next sibling parent "Simen kjaeraas" <simen.kjaras gmail.com> writes:
Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail erdani.org> wrote:

 Just got word from my editor that TDPL has been approved for translati=

 in Russian.

=D0=9E=D1=82=D0=BB=D0=B8=D1=87=D0=BD=D0=BE! Now if only I knew russian, and didn't already have the english version.= .. -- = Simen
Nov 09 2010
prev sibling next sibling parent reply Walter Bright <newshound2 digitalmars.com> writes:
Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
 Just got word from my editor that TDPL has been approved for translation 
 in Russian.

Da, Tovarish!
Nov 09 2010
parent reply Stanislav Blinov <blinov loniir.ru> writes:
10.11.2010 3:22, Walter Bright пишет:
 Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
 Just got word from my editor that TDPL has been approved for 
 translation in Russian.

Da, Tovarish!

Nov 10 2010
next sibling parent reply Eldar Insafutdinov <e.insafutdinov gmail.com> writes:
In Soviet Russia stuff gets you!
Nov 10 2010
parent Eldar Insafutdinov <e.insafutdinov gmail.com> writes:
This was in reply to http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.d.announce/5763 .
I
should probably start use a proper client instead of web-interface for replying
to
these news groups.
Nov 10 2010
prev sibling parent reply Walter Bright <newshound2 digitalmars.com> writes:
Stanislav Blinov wrote:
 10.11.2010 3:22, Walter Bright пишет:
 Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
 Just got word from my editor that TDPL has been approved for 
 translation in Russian.

Da, Tovarish!


The movies, naturally!
Nov 10 2010
parent Stanislav Blinov <stanislav.blinov gmail.com> writes:
Walter Bright wrote:
 Stanislav Blinov wrote:
 10.11.2010 3:22, Walter Bright пишет:
 Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
 Just got word from my editor that TDPL has been approved for 
 translation in Russian.

Da, Tovarish!


The movies, naturally!

I bet none of them was Soviet or Russian :-P
Nov 10 2010
prev sibling next sibling parent Gour <gour atmarama.net> writes:
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 14:22:26 -0800
 "Andrei" =3D=3D Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail erdani.org>
 wrote:






Andrei> Just got word from my editor that TDPL has been approved for Andrei> translation in Russian. =D0=BF=D0=BE=D0=B7=D0=B4=D1=80=D0=B0=D0=B2=D0=BB=D0=B5=D0=BD=D0=B8=D1=8F =D0=B8=D1=81=D0=BA=D1=80=D0=B5=D0=BD=D0=BD=D0=B5, =D0=93=D0=BE=D1=83=D1=80 --=20 Gour | Hlapicina, Croatia | GPG key: CDBF17CA ----------------------------------------------------------------
Nov 09 2010
prev sibling next sibling parent Max Samukha <spambox d-coding.com> writes:
On 11/10/2010 12:22 AM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
 Just got word from my editor that TDPL has been approved for translation
 in Russian.

 Andrei

Поздравляю! Надеюсь, что перевод будут делать долго, дорого и о..енно.
Nov 10 2010
prev sibling next sibling parent reply Eldar Insafutdinov <e.insafutdinov gmail.com> writes:
&#1054;&#1090;&#1083;&#1080;&#1095;&#1085;&#1099;&#1077;
&#1085;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1080;!

&#1058;&#1077;&#1084; &#1085;&#1077; &#1084;&#1077;&#1085;&#1077;&#1077;,
&#1084;&#1085;&#1086;&#1075;&#1080;&#1077;
&#1089;&#1086;&#1075;&#1083;&#1072;&#1089;&#1103;&#1090;&#1089;&#1103;
&#1089;&#1086; &#1084;&#1085;&#1086;&#1081; &#1095;&#1090;&#1086;
&#1087;&#1088;&#1080; &#1076;&#1086;&#1083;&#1078;&#1085;&#1086;&#1084;
&#1074;&#1083;&#1072;&#1076;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1080;
&#1072;&#1085;&#1075;&#1083;&#1080;&#1081;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1084;
&#1103;&#1079;&#1099;&#1082;&#1086;&#1084;,
&#1090;&#1077;&#1093;&#1085;&#1080;&#1095;&#1077;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1077;
&#1082;&#1085;&#1080;&#1075;&#1080; &#1083;&#1091;&#1095;&#1096;&#1077;
&#1095;&#1080;&#1090;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100; &#1074;
&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1075;&#1080;&#1085;&#1072;&#1083;&#1077;. &#1053;&#1086;
&#1088;&#1091;&#1089;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1081;
&#1087;&#1077;&#1088;&#1077;&#1074;&#1086;&#1076;
&#1073;&#1091;&#1076;&#1077;&#1090;
&#1086;&#1090;&#1083;&#1080;&#1095;&#1085;&#1099;&#1084;
&#1074;&#1099;&#1093;&#1086;&#1076;&#1086;&#1084; &#1076;&#1083;&#1103;
&#1084;&#1085;&#1086;&#1075;&#1080;&#1093;
&#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1075;&#1088;&#1072;&#1084;&#1084;&#1080;&#1089;&#
090;&#1086;&#1074;, &#1082;&#1086;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1099;&#1077;
&#1077;&#1097;&#1077; &#1085;&#1077; &#1090;&#1072;&#1082;
&#1093;&#1086;&#1088;&#1086;&#1096;&#1086; &#1079;&#1085;&#1072;&#1102;&#1090;
&#1090;&#1077;&#1093;&#1085;&#1080;&#1095;&#1077;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1081;
&#1072;&#1085;&#1075;&#1083;&#1080;&#1081;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1081;.
Nov 10 2010
next sibling parent "Denis Koroskin" <2korden gmail.com> writes:
On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:34:46 +0300, Eldar Insafutdinov  
<e.insafutdinov gmail.com> wrote:

 &#1054;&#1090;&#1083;&#1080;&#1095;&#1085;&#1099;&#1077;  
 &#1085;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1080;!

 &#1058;&#1077;&#1084; &#1085;&#1077;  
 &#1084;&#1077;&#1085;&#1077;&#1077;,  
 &#1084;&#1085;&#1086;&#1075;&#1080;&#1077;  
 &#1089;&#1086;&#1075;&#1083;&#1072;&#1089;&#1103;&#1090;&#1089;&#1103;  
 &#1089;&#1086; &#1084;&#1085;&#1086;&#1081; &#1095;&#1090;&#1086;  
 &#1087;&#1088;&#1080; &#1076;&#1086;&#1083;&#1078;&#1085;&#1086;&#1084;  
 &#1074;&#1083;&#1072;&#1076;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1080;  
 &#1072;&#1085;&#1075;&#1083;&#1080;&#1081;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1084;
 &#1103;&#1079;&#1099;&#1082;&#1086;&#1084;,  
 &#1090;&#1077;&#1093;&#1085;&#1080;&#1095;&#1077;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1077;  
 &#1082;&#1085;&#1080;&#1075;&#1080; &#1083;&#1091;&#1095;&#1096;&#1077;  
 &#1095;&#1080;&#1090;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100; &#1074;  
 &#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1075;&#1080;&#1085;&#1072;&#1083;&#1077;.  
 &#1053;&#1086; &#1088;&#1091;&#1089;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1081;  
 &#1087;&#1077;&#1088;&#1077;&#1074;&#1086;&#1076;  
 &#1073;&#1091;&#1076;&#1077;&#1090;
 &#1086;&#1090;&#1083;&#1080;&#1095;&#1085;&#1099;&#1084;  
 &#1074;&#1099;&#1093;&#1086;&#1076;&#1086;&#1084; &#1076;&#1083;&#1103;  
 &#1084;&#1085;&#1086;&#1075;&#1080;&#1093;  
 &#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1075;&#1088;&#1072;&#1084;&#1084;&#1080;&#1089;&#
090;&#1086;&#1074;,  
 &#1082;&#1086;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1099;&#1077; &#1077;&#1097;&#1077;  
 &#1085;&#1077; &#1090;&#1072;&#1082;  
 &#1093;&#1086;&#1088;&#1086;&#1096;&#1086;  
 &#1079;&#1085;&#1072;&#1102;&#1090;
 &#1090;&#1077;&#1093;&#1085;&#1080;&#1095;&#1077;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1081;  
 &#1072;&#1085;&#1075;&#1083;&#1080;&#1081;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1081;.

Might be more readable here: http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D.announce&article_id=19609
Nov 10 2010
prev sibling next sibling parent reply Stanislav Blinov <blinov loniir.ru> writes:
10.11.2010 14:34, Eldar Insafutdinov пишет:

 Отличные новости! Тем не менее, многие
согласятся со мной что при 
 должном владении английским языком,
технические книги лучше читать в 
 оригинале. Но русский перевод будет
отличным выходом для многих 
 программистов, которые еще не так хорошо
знают технический английский 

I'd allow myself a translation:
 Great news! Nevertheless, many will agree that with adequate English 
 skills technical books are best read as they are. However, Russian 
 translation would be nice for many programmers who don't know 
 technical English well yet.

I agree, but only if the translation is adequate. Otherwise, it'll most likely just scare off newcomers. P.S. Guys, let's be polite, please! Yes, the news are great, but let's not cause eyestrain to non-Russian speaking people.
Nov 10 2010
next sibling parent Eldar Insafutdinov <e.insafutdinov gmail.com> writes:
Come on, this thread gives us a great excuse!
Nov 10 2010
prev sibling parent reply Stanislav Blinov <stanislav.blinov gmail.com> writes:
Simen kjaeraas wrote:
 Stanislav Blinov <blinov loniir.ru> wrote:
 
 P.S. Guys, let's be polite, please! Yes, the news are great, but let's 
 not cause eyestrain to  non-Russian speaking people.

Но Россия это весело! (But russian is fun!)

Oh, it certainly is. Sadly, the language nowadays suffers greatly from mindless attempts to mix in a good deal of English. I don't mind English, it's just that that mutation transforms both languages into freaks :(
Nov 10 2010
parent reply "Nick Sabalausky" <a a.a> writes:
"Stanislav Blinov" <stanislav.blinov gmail.com> wrote in message 
news:ibf3dm$29e2$1 digitalmars.com...
 Simen kjaeraas wrote:
 Stanislav Blinov <blinov loniir.ru> wrote:

 P.S. Guys, let's be polite, please! Yes, the news are great, but let's 
 not cause eyestrain to  non-Russian speaking people.

?? ?????? ??? ??????! (But russian is fun!)

Oh, it certainly is. Sadly, the language nowadays suffers greatly from mindless attempts to mix in a good deal of English. I don't mind English, it's just that that mutation transforms both languages into freaks :(

English is already a freak language! :) FWIW, This is the extent of my Russian knowledge: Nyet, Da, Vodka, Dasha, Big Fuzzy Hat. I can't read Cyrillic, but I've wondered if the founder of Toys ? Us was Russian ;) There's also a couple things I don't have the slightest idea how to spell (so I'm just going to try to spell phonetically), and I'm not sure they're even Russian, but I know it's some sort of eastern-european language, I think Czech: "Yuck she mush" "Dovja". (My great-grandfather was Czech (IIRC) and taught my brother, sister and I that way back when he was still around.)
Nov 10 2010
parent reply "Pavel Vozenilek" <pavel_vozenilek yahoo.co.uk> writes:
"Nick Sabalausky" wrote

 There's also a couple things I don't have the slightest idea how to spell 
 (so I'm just going to try to spell phonetically), and I'm not sure they're 
 even Russian, but I know it's some sort of eastern-european language, I 
 think Czech: "Yuck she mush" "Dovja". (My great-grandfather was Czech 
 (IIRC) and taught my brother, sister and I that way back when he was still 
 around.)

Answering here as no valid email is given. The first means in Czech language "Jak se m?" (How are you? or Howdy?), pronounced e.g. here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQBsqWT90IU and the second possibly "Dobe" (Good or Well, as in 'Good, I'll do it'). /Pavel And one little thing: the Czech Republic is part of the Central Europe. Saying it belongs to the Eastern Europe is a reliable way to upset the Czechs, for rather complex historical reasons.
Nov 12 2010
parent reply "Nick Sabalausky" <a a.a> writes:
"Pavel Vozenilek" <pavel_vozenilek yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message 
news:ibjrca$158t$1 digitalmars.com...
 "Nick Sabalausky" wrote

 There's also a couple things I don't have the slightest idea how to spell 
 (so I'm just going to try to spell phonetically), and I'm not sure 
 they're even Russian, but I know it's some sort of eastern-european 
 language, I think Czech: "Yuck she mush" "Dovja". (My great-grandfather 
 was Czech (IIRC) and taught my brother, sister and I that way back when 
 he was still around.)

Answering here as no valid email is given. The first means in Czech language "Jak se m?" (How are you? or Howdy?), pronounced e.g. here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQBsqWT90IU and the second possibly "Dobe" (Good or Well, as in 'Good, I'll do it').

Ahh, great to have correct spellings of those. And yea, "How are you?" "Good" is what I remember being tought.
 And one little thing: the Czech Republic is part of the Central Europe.
 Saying it belongs to the Eastern Europe is a reliable way to upset
 the Czechs, for rather complex historical reasons.

Good to know. I'm a total ignorant american when it comes to those things. Heck, I always figured Germany was eastern-europe (although not politically, I realize, just geographically). I guess not :) Umm, actually, I didn't even realize there was something considered "Central Europe", even though now that you mention it, I know I've heard that term before. Heh, yea, I guess I *really* need to read up on Europe a bit better :) Any idea about what Slovakia counts as? AIUI, waaay back when my great-grandparents and great-great-grandparents were still over there, it was all still "Czechoslovakia". I have no idea which part of it they lived in.
Nov 12 2010
parent BCS <anon anon.com> writes:
Hello Nick,

 "Pavel Vozenilek" <pavel_vozenilek yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
 news:ibjrca$158t$1 digitalmars.com...
 
 And one little thing: the Czech Republic is part of the Central
 Europe.
 Saying it belongs to the Eastern Europe is a reliable way to upset
 the Czechs, for rather complex historical reasons.


If a Yank can tell you something's in Europe at all, he's doing good. If he can tell you where (geographically) in Europe it is without a map... but I'm just being cynical. OTOH a fair number of us can't even do that for all 50 states.
 Good to know. I'm a total ignorant american when it comes to those
 things.

Nov 12 2010
prev sibling next sibling parent "Simen kjaeraas" <simen.kjaras gmail.com> writes:
Stanislav Blinov <blinov loniir.ru> wrote:

 P.S. Guys, let's be polite, please! Yes, the news are great, but let's=

 not cause eyestrain to  non-Russian speaking people.

=D0=9D=D0=BE =D0=A0=D0=BE=D1=81=D1=81=D0=B8=D1=8F =D1=8D=D1=82=D0=BE =D0= =B2=D0=B5=D1=81=D0=B5=D0=BB=D0=BE! (But russian is fun!) -- = Simen
Nov 10 2010
prev sibling next sibling parent digited <digited yandex.ru> writes:
Eldar Insafutdinov Wrote:

 &#1054;&#1090;&#1083;&#1080;&#1095;&#1085;&#1099;&#1077;
&#1085;&#1086;&#1074;&#1086;&#1089;&#1090;&#1080;!
 
 &#1058;&#1077;&#1084; &#1085;&#1077; &#1084;&#1077;&#1085;&#1077;&#1077;,
&#1084;&#1085;&#1086;&#1075;&#1080;&#1077;
&#1089;&#1086;&#1075;&#1083;&#1072;&#1089;&#1103;&#1090;&#1089;&#1103;
&#1089;&#1086; &#1084;&#1085;&#1086;&#1081; &#1095;&#1090;&#1086;
&#1087;&#1088;&#1080; &#1076;&#1086;&#1083;&#1078;&#1085;&#1086;&#1084;
&#1074;&#1083;&#1072;&#1076;&#1077;&#1085;&#1080;&#1080;
&#1072;&#1085;&#1075;&#1083;&#1080;&#1081;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1084;
 &#1103;&#1079;&#1099;&#1082;&#1086;&#1084;,
&#1090;&#1077;&#1093;&#1085;&#1080;&#1095;&#1077;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1077;
&#1082;&#1085;&#1080;&#1075;&#1080; &#1083;&#1091;&#1095;&#1096;&#1077;
&#1095;&#1080;&#1090;&#1072;&#1090;&#1100; &#1074;
&#1086;&#1088;&#1080;&#1075;&#1080;&#1085;&#1072;&#1083;&#1077;. &#1053;&#1086;
&#1088;&#1091;&#1089;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1081;
&#1087;&#1077;&#1088;&#1077;&#1074;&#1086;&#1076;
&#1073;&#1091;&#1076;&#1077;&#1090;
 &#1086;&#1090;&#1083;&#1080;&#1095;&#1085;&#1099;&#1084;
&#1074;&#1099;&#1093;&#1086;&#1076;&#1086;&#1084; &#1076;&#1083;&#1103;
&#1084;&#1085;&#1086;&#1075;&#1080;&#1093;
&#1087;&#1088;&#1086;&#1075;&#1088;&#1072;&#1084;&#1084;&#1080;&#1089;&#
090;&#1086;&#1074;, &#1082;&#1086;&#1090;&#1086;&#1088;&#1099;&#1077;
&#1077;&#1097;&#1077; &#1085;&#1077; &#1090;&#1072;&#1082;
&#1093;&#1086;&#1088;&#1086;&#1096;&#1086; &#1079;&#1085;&#1072;&#1102;&#1090;
 &#1090;&#1077;&#1093;&#1085;&#1080;&#1095;&#1077;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1081;
&#1072;&#1085;&#1075;&#1083;&#1080;&#1081;&#1089;&#1082;&#1080;&#1081;.

I agree, but my first Delphi, C++ and STL books were in russian, that really helped a lot. We'll see about the quality of translation and pricing, i hope it will be good.
Nov 10 2010
prev sibling parent reply Michal Minich <michal.minich gmail.com> writes:
On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:00:28 -0500, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

 And one little thing: the Czech Republic is part of the Central Europe.
 Saying it belongs to the Eastern Europe is a reliable way to upset the
 Czechs, for rather complex historical reasons.


 Any idea about what Slovakia counts as? 

That would be Central Europe, for the same reasons as Czechs have :D
Nov 13 2010
parent "Pavel Vozenilek" <pavel_vozenilek yahoo.co.uk> writes:
"Michal Minich" <michal.minich gmail.com> wrote in message 
news:ibmc02$v46$1 digitalmars.com...
 On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 17:00:28 -0500, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

 And one little thing: the Czech Republic is part of the Central Europe.
 Saying it belongs to the Eastern Europe is a reliable way to upset the
 Czechs, for rather complex historical reasons.


 Any idea about what Slovakia counts as?

That would be Central Europe, for the same reasons as Czechs have :D

Exactly. Placing these countries among the Balkans would do the same. Telling an Irishman he's English is could be the equivalent. /Pavel
Nov 13 2010
prev sibling next sibling parent Stanislav Blinov <blinov loniir.ru> writes:
10.11.2010 1:22, Andrei Alexandrescu пишет:
 Just got word from my editor that TDPL has been approved for 
 translation in Russian.

 Andrei

Though I only can second Max's hopes. I'd hate it if it results in yet another unreadable do-no-good stuff, as is too often with Russian translations.
Nov 10 2010
prev sibling next sibling parent Stanislav Blinov <blinov loniir.ru> writes:
10.11.2010 18:54, Eldar Insafutdinov пишет:
 This was in reply to http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.d.announce/5763
. I
 should probably start use a proper client instead of web-interface for
replying to
 these news groups.

It's probably because of me: I post via mailing list, and almost every reply to my posts isn't properly threaded. But I'm kinda out of options, because at work I only have mail, no Internet at all :(
Nov 10 2010
prev sibling next sibling parent reply Dmitry Olshansky <dmitry.olsh gmail.com> writes:
On 10.11.2010 1:22, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
 Just got word from my editor that TDPL has been approved for 
 translation in Russian.

 Andrei

P.S. God, if you hear me, please, send us some _adequate_ Russian translators/reviewers. -- Dmitry Olshansky
Nov 10 2010
next sibling parent Max Samukha <spambox d-coding.com> writes:
On 11/10/2010 08:25 PM, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
 On 10.11.2010 1:22, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
 Just got word from my editor that TDPL has been approved for
 translation in Russian.

 Andrei

P.S. God, if you hear me, please, send us some _adequate_ Russian translators/reviewers.

It seems I am not alone in my disliking of recent Russian translations. Nostalgic digression: when the USSR was keen on copying American microchip design, IT-related technical translations were much better.
Nov 10 2010
prev sibling parent reply Bruno Medeiros <brunodomedeiros+spam com.gmail> writes:
On 10/11/2010 18:25, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
 On 10.11.2010 1:22, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
 Just got word from my editor that TDPL has been approved for
 translation in Russian.

 Andrei

P.S. God, if you hear me, please, send us some _adequate_ Russian translators/reviewers.

Yes, technical books are crap without good translators. Of all the technical books I've read more that a few pages, only one was in my native language. It was about C++, and the translation was awful, especially at a few key phrases. It was still good to get an intro to the language (that's how I first learned about C actually), but later on (especially when I got into college, when book choice was greater), I would avoid any technical books not in English. I would do that even if the translation was great, I just much rather think and understand about computer technical subject in English. I actually would hope more people would do the same, but that's a personal ideology, so to speak. -- Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer
Nov 11 2010
parent reply Adrian Matoga <epi atari8.info> writes:
It's the same with recent Polish translations, with one exception I've 
found so far. It was Andrei's "Modern C++ design" translated by Grzegorz 
Jakacki with in-depth understanding of the original book,
perfect sense of what should be translated and what shouldn't, correct, 
natural and itelligible writing style in Polish (this is very rare), 
numerous comments on what has changed since the book was first 
published, and very few errors.
I wish you will be given a translation of the same quality, TDPL is 
worth it.

On 2010-11-11 11:14, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
 On 10/11/2010 18:25, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
 On 10.11.2010 1:22, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
 Just got word from my editor that TDPL has been approved for
 translation in Russian.

 Andrei

P.S. God, if you hear me, please, send us some _adequate_ Russian translators/reviewers.

Yes, technical books are crap without good translators. Of all the technical books I've read more that a few pages, only one was in my native language. It was about C++, and the translation was awful, especially at a few key phrases. It was still good to get an intro to the language (that's how I first learned about C actually), but later on (especially when I got into college, when book choice was greater), I would avoid any technical books not in English. I would do that even if the translation was great, I just much rather think and understand about computer technical subject in English. I actually would hope more people would do the same, but that's a personal ideology, so to speak.

Nov 15 2010
parent Bruno Medeiros <brunodomedeiros+spam com.gmail> writes:
On 15/11/2010 12:27, Adrian Matoga wrote:
 I wish you will be given a translation of the same quality, TDPL is
 worth it.

What do you mean by this? You mean a Portuguese translation? -- Bruno Medeiros - Software Engineer
Nov 17 2010
prev sibling parent Aleksey Y <aleksey.yatsenko gmail.com> writes:
Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail erdani.org> wrote:
 Just got word from my editor that TDPL has been approved for translation
 in Russian.
=20
 Andrei

=D0=97=D0=B4=D0=BE=D1=80=D0=BE=D0=B2=D0=BE! (Awesome!) I am a beginner in D, but I already really like D. Thanks a lot for good work. Regards, Aleksey.
Nov 11 2010