www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.announce - Missing post?

reply Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail erdani.org> writes:
There's a post that made it on forum.dlang.org but not on the NNTP site. 
Did that happen to anyone else?

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/jptjlb$qh1$1 digitalmars.com


Andrei
May 27 2012
next sibling parent Jonathan M Davis <jmdavisProg gmx.com> writes:
On Sunday, May 27, 2012 21:36:39 Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
 There's a post that made it on forum.dlang.org but not on the NNTP site.
 Did that happen to anyone else?
 
 http://forum.dlang.org/thread/jptjlb$qh1$1 digitalmars.com

It arrived for the mailing list (at least, I got it that way - I can't speak for anyone else using the mailing list). - Jonathan M Davis
May 27 2012
prev sibling next sibling parent reply "Nick Sabalausky" <SeeWebsiteToContactMe semitwist.com> writes:
"Andrei Alexandrescu" <SeeWebsiteForEmail erdani.org> wrote in message 
news:jpuobn$30v8$1 digitalmars.com...
 There's a post that made it on forum.dlang.org but not on the NNTP site. 
 Did that happen to anyone else?

 http://forum.dlang.org/thread/jptjlb$qh1$1 digitalmars.com

It showed up on NNTP for me.
May 27 2012
parent reply =?UTF-8?B?QWxpIMOHZWhyZWxp?= <acehreli yahoo.com> writes:
On 05/27/2012 09:30 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
 "Andrei Alexandrescu"<SeeWebsiteForEmail erdani.org>  wrote in message
 news:jpuobn$30v8$1 digitalmars.com...
 There's a post that made it on forum.dlang.org but not on the NNTP site.
 Did that happen to anyone else?

 http://forum.dlang.org/thread/jptjlb$qh1$1 digitalmars.com

It showed up on NNTP for me.

Same here: Received by NNTP. Ali -- D Programming Language Tutorial: http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/index.html
May 27 2012
parent reply Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail erdani.org> writes:
On 5/28/12 12:12 AM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
 On 05/27/2012 09:30 PM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
 "Andrei Alexandrescu"<SeeWebsiteForEmail erdani.org> wrote in message
 news:jpuobn$30v8$1 digitalmars.com...
 There's a post that made it on forum.dlang.org but not on the NNTP site.
 Did that happen to anyone else?

 http://forum.dlang.org/thread/jptjlb$qh1$1 digitalmars.com

It showed up on NNTP for me.

Same here: Received by NNTP. Ali

Thanks. Means something is messed up with Thunderbird - I can't see it even after repairing the index. Andrei
May 27 2012
parent reply Jacob Carlborg <doob me.com> writes:
On 2012-05-28 07:45, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

 Thanks. Means something is messed up with Thunderbird - I can't see it
 even after repairing the index.

 Andrei

Showed up for me using Thunderbird. -- /Jacob Carlborg
May 28 2012
parent Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail erdani.org> writes:
On 5/28/12 2:08 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
 On 2012-05-28 07:45, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

 Thanks. Means something is messed up with Thunderbird - I can't see it
 even after repairing the index.

 Andrei

Showed up for me using Thunderbird.

Yah, I meant Thunderbird's index repair ability (as opposed to a problem with that particular post). It's really saddening - Thunderbird started as a nice lean and mean email client, and with every new release it acquired more features but some degradation in core functionality. Andrei
May 28 2012
prev sibling parent Gour <gour atmarama.net> writes:
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

On Mon, 28 May 2012 00:45:25 -0500
Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail erdani.org> wrote:

 Thanks. Means something is messed up with Thunderbird - I can't see
 it even after repairing the index.

/me recommends Claws-mail. ;) Sincerely, Gour --=20 Thus the wise living entity's pure consciousness becomes covered by=20 his eternal enemy in the form of lust, which is never satisfied and=20 which burns like fire. http://atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: 52B5C810
May 28 2012