www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.announce - Language Interview Questions

reply "Lena Singh" <lenasingh378 yahoo.com> writes:
How to make a chat page in php in simple?

For more PHP interview questions and answers visit

http://www.coolinterview.com/type.asp?iType=110
Aug 24 2012
next sibling parent Rory McGuire <rjmcguire gmail.com> writes:
--14dae939969ba27f7b04c7ff8ecc
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

SPAM

How did this message get approved?


On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Lena Singh <lenasingh378 yahoo.com> wrote:

 How to make a chat page in php in simple?

 For more PHP interview questions and answers visit

 http://www.coolinterview.com/**type.asp?iType=110<http://www.coolinterview.com/type.asp?iType=110>

--14dae939969ba27f7b04c7ff8ecc Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable SPAM<div><br></div><div>How did this message get approved?<br> <br><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Lena S= ingh <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:lenasingh378 yahoo.com" target= =3D"_blank">lenasingh378 yahoo.com</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote cla= ss=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;pa= dding-left:1ex"> How to make a chat page in php in simple?<br> <br> For more PHP interview questions and answers visit<br> <br> <a href=3D"http://www.coolinterview.com/type.asp?iType=3D110" target=3D"_bl= ank">http://www.coolinterview.com/<u></u>type.asp?iType=3D110</a><br> <br> </blockquote></div><br></div> --14dae939969ba27f7b04c7ff8ecc--
Aug 24 2012
prev sibling next sibling parent "Paulo Pinto" <pjmlp progtools.org> writes:
On Friday, 24 August 2012 at 09:25:52 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:
 SPAM

 How did this message get approved?


 On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Lena Singh 
 <lenasingh378 yahoo.com> wrote:

 How to make a chat page in php in simple?

 For more PHP interview questions and answers visit

 http://www.coolinterview.com/**type.asp?iType=110<http://www.coolinterview.com/type.asp?iType=110>


The groups are not moderated.
Aug 24 2012
prev sibling next sibling parent Rory McGuire <rjmcguire gmail.com> writes:
--f46d04462fe453ff6704c80196c6
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

Oh, wow. My messages used to get blocked if I sent from the wrong address,
perhaps it was a different list.

Thanks,

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Paulo Pinto <pjmlp progtools.org> wrote:

 On Friday, 24 August 2012 at 09:25:52 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:

 SPAM

 How did this message get approved?


 On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Lena Singh <lenasingh378 yahoo.com>
 wrote:

  How to make a chat page in php in simple?
 For more PHP interview questions and answers visit

 http://www.coolinterview.com/****type.asp?iType=110<http://www.coolinterview.com/**type.asp?iType=110>
 <http://**www.coolinterview.com/type.**asp?iType=110<http://www.coolinterview.com/type.asp?iType=110>




--f46d04462fe453ff6704c80196c6 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <br> Oh, wow. My messages used to get blocked if I sent from the wrong address, = perhaps it was a different list.<div><br></div><div>Thanks,<br><br><div cla= ss=3D"gmail_quote">On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Paulo Pinto <span dir= =3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:pjmlp progtools.org" target=3D"_blank">pjmlp= progtools.org</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br> <blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1p= x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div class=3D"im">On Friday, 24 August 2012 = at 09:25:52 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:<br> </div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-l= eft:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div class=3D"im"> SPAM<br> <br> How did this message get approved?<br> <br> <br> On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 11:18 AM, Lena Singh &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:lenasing= h378 yahoo.com" target=3D"_blank">lenasingh378 yahoo.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br> <br> </div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-l= eft:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div class=3D"im"> How to make a chat page in php in simple?<br> <br> For more PHP interview questions and answers visit<br> <br> </div><a href=3D"http://www.coolinterview.com/**type.asp?iType=3D110" targe= t=3D"_blank">http://www.coolinterview.com/*<u></u>*type.asp?iType=3D110</a>= &lt;<a href=3D"http://www.coolinterview.com/type.asp?iType=3D110" target=3D= "_blank">http://<u></u>www.coolinterview.com/type.<u></u>asp?iType=3D110</a=
&gt;<br>

</blockquote></blockquote> <br> The groups are not moderated.<br> </blockquote></div><br></div> --f46d04462fe453ff6704c80196c6--
Aug 24 2012
prev sibling next sibling parent "Jesse Phillips" <jessekphillips+D gmail.com> writes:
On Friday, 24 August 2012 at 11:51:02 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:
 Oh, wow. My messages used to get blocked if I sent from the 
 wrong address,
 perhaps it was a different list.

 Thanks,

The forum.dlang engine has some spam checking, but I don't know what it is and there are many other ways to post to the NG.
Aug 24 2012
prev sibling parent "SomeDude" <lovelydear mailmetrash.com> writes:
On Friday, 24 August 2012 at 14:32:56 UTC, Jesse Phillips wrote:
 On Friday, 24 August 2012 at 11:51:02 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:
 Oh, wow. My messages used to get blocked if I sent from the 
 wrong address,
 perhaps it was a different list.

 Thanks,

The forum.dlang engine has some spam checking, but I don't know what it is and there are many other ways to post to the NG.

That Lena Singh should be IP banned, it's the second time at least she's been posting spam. She did it here: http://forum.dlang.org/post/whfgmclvfoocpmzyiqaf forum.dlang.org
Sep 01 2012