www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.announce - LDC talk FOSDEM'17

reply Kai Nacke <kai redstar.de> writes:
Hi everybody!

Last year turned out to be difficult for D development for me. I 
try to come back this year. Here's my start:

I am a speaker in the LLVM toolchain devroom   FOSDEM'17. My talk 
is about profile guided optimization in LDC and of course I will 
promote D.
My talk is based on Johan's work 
(https://johanengelen.github.io/ldc/2016/07/15/Profile-Guided-Optimiz
tion-with-LDC.html) and all credits really belong him. Thanks Johan!

Read the announcement at 
https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/event/ldc_d_optimization/.

FOSDEM is a two-day event organised by volunteers to promote the 
widespread use of open source software.

Taking place in the beautiful city of Brussels (Belgium), FOSDEM 
is widely recognised as "the best open source conference in 
Europe".

FOSDEM 2017 will take place at ULB Campus Solbosch on Saturday 4 
and Sunday 5 February 2017. Read more about the event at 
https://fosdem.org/2017/.

Regards,
Kai
Jan 21
parent reply Johan Engelen <j j.nl> writes:
On Saturday, 21 January 2017 at 12:37:26 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
 Hi everybody!

 Last year turned out to be difficult for D development for me. 
 I try to come back this year.
Great! :-) Keep me in the loop when preparing your slides! ;-) cheers, Johan
Jan 23
next sibling parent reply David Nadlinger <code klickverbot.at> writes:
On Monday, 23 January 2017 at 19:56:33 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
 Great! :-)

 Keep me in the loop when preparing your slides! ;-)
Glad to help out in any way as well. I might also make it to FOSDEM myself this year, but that's not quite sure yet. — David
Jan 23
parent Kai Nacke <kai redstar.de> writes:
On Monday, 23 January 2017 at 22:15:57 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
 On Monday, 23 January 2017 at 19:56:33 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
 Great! :-)

 Keep me in the loop when preparing your slides! ;-)
Glad to help out in any way as well. I might also make it to FOSDEM myself this year, but that's not quite sure yet. — David
Great! Is there anyone else planning to go to FOSDEM? Regards, Kai
Jan 28
prev sibling parent Kai Nacke <kai redstar.de> writes:
On Monday, 23 January 2017 at 19:56:33 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
 Keep me in the loop when preparing your slides! ;-)
Thanks for the offer. Expect a version beginning next week. ;-) Regards, Kai
Jan 28