www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.announce - I'll be at GOTO in Denmark

reply Walter Bright <newshound2 digitalmars.com> writes:
talking about "Component Programming in D" on Oct. 2.

http://gotocon.com/aarhus-2012/schedule/tuesday.jsp

See you there!
Aug 03 2012
next sibling parent reply Walter Bright <newshound2 digitalmars.com> writes:
On 8/3/2012 2:08 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
 talking about "Component Programming in D" on Oct. 2.

 http://gotocon.com/aarhus-2012/schedule/tuesday.jsp

 See you there!

BTW, use promotion code brig1000 when registering and you'll get a discount.
Aug 07 2012
next sibling parent reply "Minas Mina" <minas_mina1990 hotmail.co.uk> writes:
Will we be able to watch it online?
Aug 08 2012
parent Walter Bright <newshound2 digitalmars.com> writes:
On 8/8/2012 3:32 PM, Minas Mina wrote:
 Will we be able to watch it online?

The usual practice these days is for conference organizers to post videos of the sessions some time after the conference concludes. But I don't know what the GOTO policy is.
Aug 08 2012
prev sibling parent "Paulo Pinto" <pjmlp progtools.org> writes:
On Wednesday, 8 August 2012 at 23:11:00 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
 On 8/8/2012 3:32 PM, Minas Mina wrote:
 Will we be able to watch it online?

The usual practice these days is for conference organizers to post videos of the sessions some time after the conference concludes. But I don't know what the GOTO policy is.

Usually InfoQ tends to make them available. -- Paulo
Aug 09 2012
prev sibling parent reply Knud Soerensen <4tuu4k002 sneakemail.com> writes:
Super, the same night the local hacker space (osaa.dk) makes Tech Talk
Tuesday. Which consider of short talks (15-30 min.) with technical
focus. I was woundering if you would consider giving a short talk about D.

Love
 Knud


On 2012-08-03 23:08, Walter Bright wrote:
 talking about "Component Programming in D" on Oct. 2.
 
 http://gotocon.com/aarhus-2012/schedule/tuesday.jsp
 
 See you there!

Aug 31 2012
parent reply Walter Bright <newshound2 digitalmars.com> writes:
Sure, why not?

On 8/31/2012 11:47 AM, Knud Soerensen wrote:
 Super, the same night the local hacker space (osaa.dk) makes Tech Talk
 Tuesday. Which consider of short talks (15-30 min.) with technical
 focus. I was woundering if you would consider giving a short talk about D.

 Love
   Knud


 On 2012-08-03 23:08, Walter Bright wrote:
 talking about "Component Programming in D" on Oct. 2.

 http://gotocon.com/aarhus-2012/schedule/tuesday.jsp

 See you there!


Sep 27 2012
parent Knud Soerensen <4tuu4k002 sneakemail.com> writes:
Sorry, I have just seen your post.

I hope you had a nice stay in Århus.

Maybe we can arrange a talk next time you are in Århus.

Love
 Knud




On 2012-09-28 07:41, Walter Bright wrote:
 Sure, why not?
 
 On 8/31/2012 11:47 AM, Knud Soerensen wrote:
 Super, the same night the local hacker space (osaa.dk) makes Tech Talk
 Tuesday. Which consider of short talks (15-30 min.) with technical
 focus. I was woundering if you would consider giving a short talk
 about D.

 Love
   Knud


 On 2012-08-03 23:08, Walter Bright wrote:
 talking about "Component Programming in D" on Oct. 2.

 http://gotocon.com/aarhus-2012/schedule/tuesday.jsp

 See you there!



Oct 04 2012