www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.announce - GoingNative 2012

reply Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail erdani.org> writes:
I'll give a talk at GoingNative 2012 
(http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/momge/goingnative_2012/) 
at Microsoft in Seattle. Registration is $112. If you're coming, I'd be 
glad to participate to a D dinner. If there's enough of us, Charles 
Torre (the conference organizer who has a keen interest in D) may even 
be convinced to organize a semi-official event (e.g. a Birds of a 
Feather meeting).

Hope to see you there!

Andrei
Nov 25 2011
parent reply Walter Bright <newshound2 digitalmars.com> writes:
On 11/25/2011 4:46 AM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
 I'll give a talk at GoingNative 2012
 (http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/momge/goingnative_2012/) at
 Microsoft in Seattle. Registration is $112. If you're coming, I'd be glad to
 participate to a D dinner. If there's enough of us, Charles Torre (the
 conference organizer who has a keen interest in D) may even be convinced to
 organize a semi-official event (e.g. a Birds of a Feather meeting).

 Hope to see you there!

 Andrei

I'm already signed up!
Nov 25 2011
parent reply Bill Baxter <wbaxter gmail.com> writes:
--20cf307d05dea4677a04b2d1ba85
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Walter Bright
<newshound2 digitalmars.com>wrote:

 On 11/25/2011 4:46 AM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

 I'll give a talk at GoingNative 2012
 (http://www.reddit.com/r/**programming/comments/momge/**goingnative_2012/<http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/momge/goingnative_2012/>)
 at
 Microsoft in Seattle. Registration is $112. If you're coming, I'd be glad
 to
 participate to a D dinner. If there's enough of us, Charles Torre (the
 conference organizer who has a keen interest in D) may even be convinced
 to
 organize a semi-official event (e.g. a Birds of a Feather meeting).

 Hope to see you there!

 Andrei

I'm already signed up!

I'd be interested joining in on the D bits, but I'm not much interested in the C++ parts. Is it possible for participation in the conference to not be a prerequisite? --bb --20cf307d05dea4677a04b2d1ba85 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <div><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Walte= r Bright <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:newshound2 digitalmars.com= ">newshound2 digitalmars.com</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"= gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-= left:1ex;"> <div class=3D"HOEnZb"><div class=3D"h5">On 11/25/2011 4:46 AM, Andrei Alexa= ndrescu wrote:<br> <blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1p= x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"> I&#39;ll give a talk at GoingNative 2012<br> (<a href=3D"http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/momge/goingnative_= 2012/" target=3D"_blank">http://www.reddit.com/r/<u></u>programming/comment= s/momge/<u></u>goingnative_2012/</a>) at<br> Microsoft in Seattle. Registration is $112. If you&#39;re coming, I&#39;d b= e glad to<br> participate to a D dinner. If there&#39;s enough of us, Charles Torre (the<= br> conference organizer who has a keen interest in D) may even be convinced to= <br> organize a semi-official event (e.g. a Birds of a Feather meeting).<br> <br> Hope to see you there!<br> <br> Andrei<br> </blockquote> <br></div></div> I&#39;m already signed up!<br> </blockquote></div><br></div><div>I&#39;d be interested joining in on the D= bits, but I&#39;m not much interested in the C++ parts.<div>Is it possible= for participation in the conference to not be a prerequisite?</div><div> <br></div><div>--bb</div><div><br></div></div> --20cf307d05dea4677a04b2d1ba85--
Nov 28 2011
parent Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail erdani.org> writes:
On 11/28/11 12:55 PM, Bill Baxter wrote:
 On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Walter Bright
 <newshound2 digitalmars.com <mailto:newshound2 digitalmars.com>> wrote:

     On 11/25/2011 4:46 AM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

         I'll give a talk at GoingNative 2012
         (http://www.reddit.com/r/__programming/comments/momge/__goingnative_2012/
         <http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/momge/goingnative_2012/>)
         at
         Microsoft in Seattle. Registration is $112. If you're coming,
         I'd be glad to
         participate to a D dinner. If there's enough of us, Charles
         Torre (the
         conference organizer who has a keen interest in D) may even be
         convinced to
         organize a semi-official event (e.g. a Birds of a Feather meeting).

         Hope to see you there!

         Andrei


     I'm already signed up!


 I'd be interested joining in on the D bits, but I'm not much interested
 in the C++ parts.
 Is it possible for participation in the conference to not be a prerequisite?

Sure, when I said "D dinner" I meant it very informally. Let's keep in touch and arrange a meeting on this group. Andrei
Nov 28 2011