www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.announce - Fedora 14 to include D compiler

reply Walter Bright <newshound2 digitalmars.com> writes:
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/cp2qj/fedora_14_to_include_llvmbased_d_compiler/
Jul 13 2010
next sibling parent reply Ellery Newcomer <ellery-newcomer utulsa.edu> writes:
On 07/13/2010 12:57 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
 http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/cp2qj/fedora_14_to_include_llvmbased_d_compiler/

Mildly curious: who uses fedora around here?
Jul 13 2010
parent reply Russell Lewis <webmaster villagersonline.com> writes:
Ellery Newcomer wrote:
 On 07/13/2010 12:57 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
 http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/cp2qj/fedora_14_to_include_l
vmbased_d_compiler/ 

Mildly curious: who uses fedora around here?

(raises hand)
Jul 13 2010
parent reply Neal Becker <ndbecker2 gmail.com> writes:
Russell Lewis wrote:

 Ellery Newcomer wrote:
 On 07/13/2010 12:57 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
 



 
 Mildly curious: who uses fedora around here?

(raises hand)

Jul 14 2010
parent reply bioinfornatics <bioinfornatics gmail.com> writes:
hi,
you like my feature :)
all information here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/D_Programming
ldc is push in stable repo
tango in review

i try package:
- gtkd but bug with ldc
- derelict works on, patch commin soon
Jul 17 2010
next sibling parent Ellery Newcomer <ellery-newcomer utulsa.edu> writes:
On 07/17/2010 02:02 PM, bioinfornatics wrote:
 hi,
 you like my feature :)
 all information here: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/D_Programming
 ldc is push in stable repo
 tango in review

 i try package:
 - gtkd but bug with ldc
 - derelict works on, patch commin soon

Hey, you're at the top of the F14 features page!
Jul 17 2010
prev sibling parent bioinfornatics <bioinfornatics gmail.com> writes:
ldc is in official repo
tango review is near to be done
derelict start review today
Jul 27 2010
prev sibling parent BLS <windevguy hotmail.de> writes:
On 13/07/2010 19:57, Walter Bright wrote:
 http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/cp2qj/fedora_14_to_include_llvmbased_d_compiler/

Good thing ! IMHO it would makes sense if a cool application like *DReactor could be bundled. *Like Tango, a very impressive and interesting library. A+ Bjoern
Jul 13 2010