www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.announce - D books for $10

reply Kai Nacke <kai redstar.de> writes:
Hi all,

Packt Publishing offers eBooks for $10 for a limited time. If 
your collection of D eBooks is still incomplete then this is a 
great chance for you. :-)
Some of the eBook + Print bundles are reduced, too. Otherwise you 
can upgrade to print later at 50% off.

D Cookbook by Adam D. Ruppe 
(https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/d-cookbook)
Learning D by Michael Parker 
(https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-d)
D Web Development by myself 
(https://www.packtpub.com/web-development/d-web-development)

Regards,
Kai
Sep 11
next sibling parent reply Ali <fakeemail example.com> writes:
On Tuesday, 12 September 2017 at 06:29:04 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
 Hi all,
 D Web Development by myself 
 (https://www.packtpub.com/web-development/d-web-development)

 Regards,
 Kai
kind of unrelated question, does vibe.d install and deploys to windows?
Sep 12
parent Andre Pany <andre s-e-a-p.de> writes:
On Tuesday, 12 September 2017 at 13:25:47 UTC, Ali wrote:
 On Tuesday, 12 September 2017 at 06:29:04 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
 Hi all,
 D Web Development by myself 
 (https://www.packtpub.com/web-development/d-web-development)

 Regards,
 Kai
kind of unrelated question, does vibe.d install and deploys to windows?
I can confirm vibe.d is running fine on windows if you have a default dub package. As single dub file (app.d with dub instructions) doesn't work fine, because dlls copied to false directory. Kind regards André
Sep 12
prev sibling parent Brian <zoujiaqing gmail.com> writes:
On Tuesday, 12 September 2017 at 06:29:04 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
 Hi all,

 Packt Publishing offers eBooks for $10 for a limited time. If 
 your collection of D eBooks is still incomplete then this is a 
 great chance for you. :-)
 Some of the eBook + Print bundles are reduced, too. Otherwise 
 you can upgrade to print later at 50% off.

 D Cookbook by Adam D. Ruppe 
 (https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/d-cookbook)
 Learning D by Michael Parker 
 (https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-d)
 D Web Development by myself 
 (https://www.packtpub.com/web-development/d-web-development)

 Regards,
 Kai
I think we need hunt framework to web develop :) Thanks kai!
Sep 12