www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.announce - DConf 2017 Early Bird Registration expires Monday!

reply Walter Bright <newshound2 digitalmars.com> writes:
http://dconf.org/2017/registration.html

Don't forget, it goes up to $400 after Monday.
Feb 24
next sibling parent reply Moritz Maxeiner <moritz ucworks.org> writes:
On Saturday, 25 February 2017 at 07:02:48 UTC, Walter Bright 
wrote:
 http://dconf.org/2017/registration.html

 Don't forget, it goes up to $400 after Monday.
Just registered and was returned to http://dconf.org/2017/thankyou.html afterwards, which yields a 404 error. Not sure if I should laugh or cry.
Feb 25
next sibling parent =?UTF-8?Q?Ali_=c3=87ehreli?= <acehreli yahoo.com> writes:
On 02/25/2017 05:25 AM, Moritz Maxeiner wrote:
 On Saturday, 25 February 2017 at 07:02:48 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
 http://dconf.org/2017/registration.html

 Don't forget, it goes up to $400 after Monday.
Just registered and was returned to http://dconf.org/2017/thankyou.html afterwards, which yields a 404 error. Not sure if I should laugh or cry.
Please use this one until it gets fixed: http://dconf.org/2016/thankyou.html :o) Ali
Feb 25
prev sibling next sibling parent Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail erdani.org> writes:
On 2/25/17 8:25 AM, Moritz Maxeiner wrote:
 On Saturday, 25 February 2017 at 07:02:48 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
 http://dconf.org/2017/registration.html

 Don't forget, it goes up to $400 after Monday.
Just registered and was returned to http://dconf.org/2017/thankyou.html afterwards, which yields a 404 error. Not sure if I should laugh or cry.
Thanks for piping up about this. I had the fix locally for a while but my credentials weren't working anymore. I have uploaded the page. -- Andrei
Feb 25
prev sibling next sibling parent reply Walter Bright <newshound2 digitalmars.com> writes:
On 2/25/2017 5:25 AM, Moritz Maxeiner wrote:
 Just registered and was returned to http://dconf.org/2017/thankyou.html
 afterwards, which yields a 404 error. Not sure if I should laugh or cry.
Your registration is confirmed. See you there!
Feb 25
parent Moritz Maxeiner <moritz ucworks.org> writes:
On Sunday, 26 February 2017 at 01:03:39 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
 On 2/25/2017 5:25 AM, Moritz Maxeiner wrote:
 Just registered and was returned to 
 http://dconf.org/2017/thankyou.html
 afterwards, which yields a 404 error. Not sure if I should 
 laugh or cry.
Your registration is confirmed. See you there!
Thank you for the confirmation. I'll see you there!
Feb 25
prev sibling parent reply Dentcho Bankov <dbankov gmail.com> writes:
On Saturday, 25 February 2017 at 13:25:20 UTC, Moritz Maxeiner 
wrote:
 On Saturday, 25 February 2017 at 07:02:48 UTC, Walter Bright 
 wrote:
 http://dconf.org/2017/registration.html

 Don't forget, it goes up to $400 after Monday.
Just registered and was returned to http://dconf.org/2017/thankyou.html afterwards, which yields a 404 error. Not sure if I should laugh or cry.
So I'm in the same boat (paid with PayPal and got 404 on 13-Feb-2017). Is there a chance I could get a ticket (or some confirmation)?
Feb 27
parent reply Walter Bright <newshound2 digitalmars.com> writes:
On 2/27/2017 3:09 AM, Dentcho Bankov wrote:
 So I'm in the same boat (paid with PayPal and got 404 on 13-Feb-2017). Is there
 a chance I could get a ticket (or some confirmation)?
I had sent a confirmation email. Unfortunately, there are often problems with this, as the emails get put in the recipient's spam folder.
Feb 27
parent reply Jacob Carlborg <doob me.com> writes:
On 2017-02-28 07:08, Walter Bright wrote:

 I had sent a confirmation email. Unfortunately, there are often problems
 with this, as the emails get put in the recipient's spam folder.
Could we please just fix the problem. This is quite embarrassing. I reported the problem the day the registration opened, a fix was applied fairly quickly but apparently it didn't work. I don't know how to fix the problem so I cannot help. -- /Jacob Carlborg
Feb 27
parent reply Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail erdani.org> writes:
On 02/28/2017 02:34 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
 On 2017-02-28 07:08, Walter Bright wrote:

 I had sent a confirmation email. Unfortunately, there are often problems
 with this, as the emails get put in the recipient's spam folder.
Could we please just fix the problem.
It has been fixed on 2/25. Apologies for the annoyance. -- Andrei
Feb 28
parent Jacob Carlborg <doob me.com> writes:
On 2017-02-28 15:58, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

 It has been fixed on 2/25. Apologies for the annoyance. -- Andrei
I can see that it works now, thanks. -- /Jacob Carlborg
Feb 28
prev sibling next sibling parent reply Adam Wilson <flyboynw gmail.com> writes:
On 2/24/17 11:02 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
 http://dconf.org/2017/registration.html

 Don't forget, it goes up to $400 after Monday.
What do we do if we purchased three pass via EventBrite? I didn't see anywhere to set name/company info... -- Adam Wilson IRC: LightBender import quiet.dlang.dev;
Feb 25
parent Walter Bright <newshound2 digitalmars.com> writes:
On 2/25/2017 7:08 PM, Adam Wilson wrote:
 On 2/24/17 11:02 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
 http://dconf.org/2017/registration.html

 Don't forget, it goes up to $400 after Monday.
What do we do if we purchased three pass via EventBrite? I didn't see anywhere to set name/company info...
You have purchased 3 tickets, confirmed.
Feb 25
prev sibling parent reply Petar Kirov [ZombineDev] <petar.p.kirov gmail.com> writes:
On Saturday, 25 February 2017 at 07:02:48 UTC, Walter Bright 
wrote:
 http://dconf.org/2017/registration.html

 Don't forget, it goes up to $400 after Monday.
Hello, I just tried to purchase a ticket, however I got a 'sales ended' message. I suppose that even though it is not Monday yet, I am late. If I can't purchase an early bird ticket, how can I purchase a normal one?
Feb 26
parent reply Walter Bright <newshound2 digitalmars.com> writes:
On 2/26/2017 10:03 AM, Petar Kirov [ZombineDev] wrote:
 On Saturday, 25 February 2017 at 07:02:48 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
 http://dconf.org/2017/registration.html

 Don't forget, it goes up to $400 after Monday.
Hello, I just tried to purchase a ticket, however I got a 'sales ended' message. I suppose that even though it is not Monday yet, I am late. If I can't purchase an early bird ticket, how can I purchase a normal one?
Looks like I botched up the ending date in Eventbrite. Fixed it. Sorry about that.
Feb 26
parent Petar Kirov [ZombineDev] <petar.p.kirov gmail.com> writes:
On Sunday, 26 February 2017 at 18:59:41 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
 On 2/26/2017 10:03 AM, Petar Kirov [ZombineDev] wrote:
 On Saturday, 25 February 2017 at 07:02:48 UTC, Walter Bright 
 wrote:
 http://dconf.org/2017/registration.html

 Don't forget, it goes up to $400 after Monday.
Hello, I just tried to purchase a ticket, however I got a 'sales ended' message. I suppose that even though it is not Monday yet, I am late. If I can't purchase an early bird ticket, how can I purchase a normal one?
Looks like I botched up the ending date in Eventbrite. Fixed it. Sorry about that.
Thank you very much, Walter! I just bought my ticket. See you there :)
Feb 26