www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.announce - Chennai D Meetup April 22: Introducing D, Rust, and Swift

reply Chennai Danatic <cmd dirk.eml.cc> writes:
Please RSVP if you plan to attend:

https://www.meetup.com/Chennai-D/events/238949573/?showDescription=true

Btw, Chennai, a large port city in South India, now has the most 
members of any D Meetup group, passing even Silicon Valley:

https://www.meetup.com/topics/dpl/

Not a big deal, since many people sign up on Meetup and don't do 
anything, but shows interest in D is there.
Apr 13
parent reply Vasudev Ram <vasudevram gmail.com> writes:
On Thursday, 13 April 2017 at 14:10:13 UTC, Chennai Danatic wrote:
 Please RSVP if you plan to attend:

 https://www.meetup.com/Chennai-D/events/238949573/?showDescription=true

 Btw, Chennai, a large port city in South India, now has the 
 most members of any D Meetup group, passing even Silicon Valley:

 https://www.meetup.com/topics/dpl/

 Not a big deal, since many people sign up on Meetup and don't 
 do anything, but shows interest in D is there.
Hi, can we attend remotely via the Net? - Vasudev
Apr 21
parent reply Chennai Danatic <cmd dirk.eml.cc> writes:
On Friday, 21 April 2017 at 15:34:44 UTC, Vasudev Ram wrote:
 On Thursday, 13 April 2017 at 14:10:13 UTC, Chennai Danatic 
 wrote:
 Please RSVP if you plan to attend:

 https://www.meetup.com/Chennai-D/events/238949573/?showDescription=true

 Btw, Chennai, a large port city in South India, now has the 
 most members of any D Meetup group, passing even Silicon 
 Valley:

 https://www.meetup.com/topics/dpl/

 Not a big deal, since many people sign up on Meetup and don't 
 do anything, but shows interest in D is there.
Hi, can we attend remotely via the Net? - Vasudev
I have posted a Hangouts link in the comments at the main Meetup page above, let's try that. Only the Rust talk will be streamed, as it's coming from Bengaluru already.
Apr 22
parent Vasudev Ram <vasudevram gmail.com> writes:
On Saturday, 22 April 2017 at 09:42:47 UTC, Chennai Danatic wrote:
 Hi, can we attend remotely via the Net?

 - Vasudev
I have posted a Hangouts link in the comments at the main Meetup page above, let's try that. Only the Rust talk will be streamed, as it's coming from Bengaluru already.
Thanks, will check that.
Apr 22