www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.announce - DFL 0.9 release and Wiki

reply Vathix <vathix dprogramming.com> writes:
DFL 0.9 Win32 windowing library released.
http://www.dprogramming.com/dfl.php

Also a new Wiki, http://wiki.dprogramming.com/

Full release announcement at  
http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=868
Jun 06 2005
next sibling parent reply "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
I added the new Wiki to www.digitalmars.com/d/dlinks.html
Jun 07 2005
parent Vathix <vathix dprogramming.com> writes:
On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 05:54:35 -0400, Walter <newshound digitalmars.com>  
wrote:

 I added the new Wiki to www.digitalmars.com/d/dlinks.html

thanks
Jun 07 2005
prev sibling parent reply Stewart Gordon <smjg_1998 yahoo.com> writes:
Vathix wrote:
 DFL 0.9 Win32 windowing library released.
 http://www.dprogramming.com/dfl.php
 
 Also a new Wiki, http://wiki.dprogramming.com/

Why yet another wiki? Isn't Wiki4D sufficient? Stewart. -- My e-mail is valid but not my primary mailbox. Please keep replies on the 'group where everyone may benefit.
Jun 08 2005
parent Vathix <vathix dprogramming.com> writes:
On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 11:49:16 -0400, Stewart Gordon <smjg_1998 yahoo.com>  
wrote:

 Vathix wrote:
 DFL 0.9 Win32 windowing library released.
 http://www.dprogramming.com/dfl.php
  Also a new Wiki, http://wiki.dprogramming.com/

Why yet another wiki? Isn't Wiki4D sufficient? Stewart.

This one is more project centric. Each directory can have custom settings, like left navigation menu, header and footers, RSS feeds, read/write passwords, etc. Plus I can easily add new wiki markup like I've done for formatting code and inserting external (usually auto generated) HTML files into wiki pages. I'm not trying to replace Wiki4D or anything, I just wanted some more features and decided to let others use the wiki for their D projects as well. - Chris
Jun 08 2005