digitalmars.D.announce - Curious compile-time perversions: Raytracing

reply Tom S <h3r3tic remove.mat.uni.torun.pl> writes:
What do you get when you combine 3d graphics with lots of templates ?

Here's one possible answer:
http://www-users.mat.uni.torun.pl/~h3r3tic/ctrace/

--
Tomasz Stachowiak
Aug 26 2006
next sibling parent reply kris <foo bar.com> writes:
Tom S wrote:
 What do you get when you combine 3d graphics with lots of templates ?

 Here's one possible answer:
 http://www-users.mat.uni.torun.pl/~h3r3tic/ctrace/

 --
 Tomasz Stachowiak
You're a maniac, Tom. A totally cool maniac ;)
Aug 26 2006