digitalmars.D.announce - D Journal

reply Charles <Charles_member pathlink.com> writes:
Hey all,

I've started a site for articles about D ( anything D related really ) at
www.tdjonline.com .  Its kind of bare at the moment but with your help we
can get it going :).

Charlie
Apr 28 2006
next sibling parent reply pragma <pragma_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <e2tobu$9ot$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Charles says...
Hey all,

I've started a site for articles about D ( anything D related really ) at
www.tdjonline.com .  Its kind of bare at the moment but with your help we
can get it going :).
Very nice looking. Out of curiosity, what are you using as your blogging framework? - EricAnderton at yahoo
Apr 28 2006

prev sibling next sibling parent reply Walter Bright <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
Charles wrote:
 Hey all,

 I've started a site for articles about D ( anything D related really ) at
 www.tdjonline.com .  Its kind of bare at the moment but with your help we
 can get it going :).
It looks nice, and you've got a great start on it? Can I ask that on your page templates that the phrase "D programming language" appears so it will be on each page? The reason is so it will show up in a google search on "D programming" or "D programming language."
Apr 28 2006
parent reply "charles" <admin tdjonline.com> writes:
Done :).

"Walter Bright" <newshound digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:e2tt1r$j08$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Charles wrote:
 Hey all,

 I've started a site for articles about D ( anything D related really )
at
 www.tdjonline.com .  Its kind of bare at the moment but with your help
we
 can get it going :).
It looks nice, and you've got a great start on it? Can I ask that on your page templates that the phrase "D programming language" appears so it will be on each page? The reason is so it will show up in a google search on "D programming" or "D programming language."
Apr 29 2006
parent Walter Bright <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
charles wrote:
 Done :).
Thanks!
Apr 29 2006
prev sibling parent reply John Demme <me teqdruid.com> writes:
Charles wrote:

 Hey all,

 I've started a site for articles about D ( anything D related really ) at
 www.tdjonline.com .  Its kind of bare at the moment but with your help we
 can get it going :).

 Charlie
Looks like a good start- I've added the feed into my RSS reader. Is there any specific articles you're looking for? If I can find the time in a few weeks, I might write one concerning some aspect of Mango. ~John Demme
Perfect , I was looking for an XML tutorial with mango a while back :), but anything on mango would fit well. Charlie "John Demme" <me teqdruid.com> wrote in message news:e2tu3r$k8o$1 digitaldaemon.com...