www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.announce - GLee D 5.1 (OpenGL 2.0)

reply bobef <bobef lessequal.com> writes:
I installed Linux again (Zenwalk by the way), so my first job was to 
make GLee D working... It looks ok, although I couldn't get 
glXGetCurrentDisplay to work, but it doesn't seem fatal... Also seems 
that the ATI driver doesn't fully support OpenGL 2.0 under linux... 
Maybe I did something wrong, I don't know, so please give me some 
feedback (especially for NVIDIA).
Also few days ago Lucas Goss said that there were some conflicts and 
some other weird stuff. No such thing for me... Tested with dmd 147.


http://www.lessequal.com/software/gleed/gleed.zip
Feb 27 2006
next sibling parent reply Lucas Goss <lgoss007 gmail.com> writes:
bobef wrote:
 Also few days ago Lucas Goss said that there were some conflicts and 
 some other weird stuff. No such thing for me... Tested with dmd 147.
 

I just tested it with dmd 0.148 and everything worked fine. I'm using an nVidia 6800GT.
Feb 27 2006
parent reply bobef <bobef lessequal.com> writes:
Lucas Goss wrote:
 bobef wrote:
 Also few days ago Lucas Goss said that there were some conflicts and 
 some other weird stuff. No such thing for me... Tested with dmd 147.

I just tested it with dmd 0.148 and everything worked fine. I'm using an nVidia 6800GT.

Are you able to see the toon shaded teapot?
Feb 27 2006
next sibling parent "Lionello Lunesu" <lio remove.lunesu.com> writes:
"bobef" <bobef lessequal.com> wrote in message 
news:du0vnt$oqh$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Lucas Goss wrote:
 bobef wrote:
 Also few days ago Lucas Goss said that there were some conflicts and 
 some other weird stuff. No such thing for me... Tested with dmd 147.

I just tested it with dmd 0.148 and everything worked fine. I'm using an nVidia 6800GT.

Are you able to see the toon shaded teapot?

Yes, me too, ATI X600 on Win XP Pro x64.
Feb 28 2006
prev sibling parent reply Lucas Goss <lgoss007 gmail.com> writes:
bobef wrote:
 Lucas Goss wrote:
 bobef wrote:

Are you able to see the toon shaded teapot?

Yep.
Feb 28 2006
parent bobef <bobef lessequal.com> writes:
Lucas Goss wrote:
 bobef wrote:
 Lucas Goss wrote:
 bobef wrote:

Are you able to see the toon shaded teapot?

Yep.

Then the ATI drivers suck.
Feb 28 2006
prev sibling parent "Mitja Ursic" <mitja_ursic yahoo.com> writes:
Works here. GF6600, Kubuntu Breezy, DMD 0.149.



-- 
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/
Mar 18 2006