digitalmars.D.announce - DMD 0.134 release (Ddoc update)

reply "Walter Bright" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
Another extensive update of Ddoc, www.digitalmars.com/d/ddoc.html, due to
all the suggestions.

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
Sep 28 2005
next sibling parent reply =?utf-8?B?RGF3aWQgQ2nEmcW8YXJraWV3aWN6?= <araelx gmail.com> writes:
On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:25:40 +0200, Walter Bright
<newshound digitalmars.com> wrote:

 Another extensive update of Ddoc, www.digitalmars.com/d/ddoc.html, due to
 all the suggestions.
Shouldn't there be sections like "Todo:", "Note:" in DDoc? They could be useful I think. BTW I've got a questions. Currently ddoc generates rather simple documentation. Is it going to be simple but efficient way of documentation D or plan is to grow into crossreference doc generator like let say Doxygen. -- Dawid Ciężarkiewicz
Sep 29 2005
parent "Walter Bright" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"Dawid Ciezarkiewicz" <araelx gmail.com> wrote in message
news:op.sxvj9hny58xlqs localhost.localdomain...
 On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 08:25:40 +0200, Walter Bright