digitalmars.D.announce - no frames

reply "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
Improvement? Keep it?

www.digitalmars.com/d/index.html
Aug 21 2005
next sibling parent reply "Regan Heath" <regan netwin.co.nz> writes:
On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 22:23:22 -0700, Walter <newshound digitalmars.com>
wrote:

 www.digitalmars.com/d/index.html
I'm still seeing frames (meaning I have 2 menus). The downside to not having the menu in a frame is that when you scroll the page you scroll the menu. Thus was born that abomination "the floating menu". Regan
Aug 21 2005