www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D - Vibe.d featured on HN frontpage - upvote to give some exposure

reply simendsjo <simendsjo gmail.com> writes:
https://hn.algolia.com/#!/story/forever/0/Asynchronous%20I%2FO%20that%20doesn%E2%80%99t%20get%20in%20your%20way%2C%20written%20in%20D
May 26 2014
parent reply FG <home fgda.pl> writes:
On 2014-05-26 11:26, simendsjo wrote:
 https://hn.algolia.com/#!/story/forever/0/Asynchronous%20I%2FO%20that%20doesn%E2%80%99t%20get%20in%20your%20way%2C%20written%20in%20D

Or a plain old link that always works: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7797979
May 26 2014
next sibling parent reply Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail erdani.org> writes:
On 5/26/14, 4:32 AM, FG wrote:
 On 2014-05-26 11:26, simendsjo wrote:
 https://hn.algolia.com/#!/story/forever/0/Asynchronous%20I%2FO%20that%20doesn%E2%80%99t%20get%20in%20your%20way%2C%20written%20in%20D

Or a plain old link that always works: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7797979

"Sending someone a direct link to your post results in an invalid upvote." http://alexstechthoughts.com/post/29406022580/how-to-get-on-the-frontpage-of-hacker-news Andrei
May 26 2014
parent reply Walter Bright <newshound2 digitalmars.com> writes:
On 5/26/2014 8:59 AM, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
 On 5/26/14, 4:32 AM, FG wrote:
 On 2014-05-26 11:26, simendsjo wrote:
 https://hn.algolia.com/#!/story/forever/0/Asynchronous%20I%2FO%20that%20doesn%E2%80%99t%20get%20in%20your%20way%2C%20written%20in%20D

Or a plain old link that always works: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=7797979

"Sending someone a direct link to your post results in an invalid upvote." http://alexstechthoughts.com/post/29406022580/how-to-get-on-the-frontpage-of-hacker-news Andrei

What's the title of the HN posting so I can find it?
May 26 2014
parent Walter Bright <newshound2 digitalmars.com> writes:
On 5/26/2014 10:24 AM, Brad Anderson wrote:
 On Monday, 26 May 2014 at 17:22:47 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
 What's the title of the HN posting so I can find it?

"Asynchronous I/O that doesn’t get in your way, written in D"

Thanks, upvoted!
May 26 2014
prev sibling next sibling parent "Kagamin" <spam here.lot> writes:
Why, if voting is for registered users only?
May 26 2014
prev sibling parent "Brad Anderson" <eco gnuk.net> writes:
On Monday, 26 May 2014 at 17:22:47 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
 What's the title of the HN posting so I can find it?

"Asynchronous I/O that doesn’t get in your way, written in D"
May 26 2014