www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D - I feel -

reply Gemaine Frazier <gerfraz flywheel.com> writes:
completely chilled - a glass or two of wine will do that...
Oct 15 2009
parent reply downs <default_357-line yahoo.de> writes:
Gemaine Frazier wrote:
 completely chilled - a glass or two of wine will do that...

you all! Except you, weird spacey goat thing. You freak me out. But man this is some FINE weed!
Oct 15 2009
parent reply "Nick Sabalausky" <a a.a> writes:
"downs" <default_357-line yahoo.de> wrote in message 
news:hb83h6$1ht6$1 digitalmars.com...
 Gemaine Frazier wrote:
 completely chilled - a glass or two of wine will do that...

you all! Except you, weird spacey goat thing. You freak me out. But man this is some FINE weed!

From "Half Baked", right?
Oct 15 2009
parent reply Jeremie Pelletier <jeremiep gmail.com> writes:
Nick Sabalausky wrote:
 "downs" <default_357-line yahoo.de> wrote in message 
 news:hb83h6$1ht6$1 digitalmars.com...
 Gemaine Frazier wrote:
 completely chilled - a glass or two of wine will do that...

But man this is some FINE weed!

From "Half Baked", right?

That movie was hilarious, although I like the Cheech&Chong movies best :o)
Oct 15 2009
parent reply downs <default_357-line yahoo.de> writes:
Jeremie Pelletier wrote:
 Nick Sabalausky wrote:
 "downs" <default_357-line yahoo.de> wrote in message
 news:hb83h6$1ht6$1 digitalmars.com...
 Gemaine Frazier wrote:
 completely chilled - a glass or two of wine will do that...

But man this is some FINE weed!

From "Half Baked", right?

That movie was hilarious, although I like the Cheech&Chong movies best :o)

Surprisingly, I've never seen it.
Oct 15 2009
parent Jeremie Pelletier <jeremiep gmail.com> writes:
downs wrote:
 Jeremie Pelletier wrote:
 Nick Sabalausky wrote:
 "downs" <default_357-line yahoo.de> wrote in message
 news:hb83h6$1ht6$1 digitalmars.com...
 Gemaine Frazier wrote:
 completely chilled - a glass or two of wine will do that...

But man this is some FINE weed!



Surprisingly, I've never seen it.

Oh, you should see Up In Smoke then.
Oct 15 2009