digitalmars.D - Debugger usage

reply Derek Parnell <derek psych.ward> writes:
Hi all,
I'm trying to use a "semi-decent" debugger to help with D debugging.

I have Microsoft's Visual Studio 6.0 (Enterprise) installed. I can't seem
to work out how to get it to help me debug a D executable.

I would like it to work in the same, or similar manner, to C++/VB
debugging. Interactively and with source-code displays, RAM displays,
etc...

Can anyone here help me get over this trivial hurdle?

--
Derek
Melbourne, Australia
"Derek Parnell" <derek psych.ward> wrote in message
news:ce9fp7$qnm$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi all,
 I'm trying to use a "semi-decent" debugger to help with D debugging.

 I have Microsoft's Visual Studio 6.0 (Enterprise) installed. I can't seem
 to work out how to get it to help me debug a D executable.

 I would like it to work in the same, or similar manner, to C++/VB
 debugging. Interactively and with source-code displays, RAM displays,
 etc...

 Can anyone here help me get over this trivial hurdle?
I don't have VS6. But what are you trying, and what happens when you try it?
Jul 29 2004