digitalmars.D - DMD 0.96 release

reply "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
Bug fixes.

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
Jul 22 2004
next sibling parent reply Sean Kelly <sean f4.ca> writes:
Does this mean utf.d has been changed since 0.95?  And if so, were there any
changes to encode/decode?  (just wondering if I should rewrite the changes I
made based on what's in 0.96)

Sean
Jul 22 2004
parent Sean Kelly <sean f4.ca> writes:
In article <cdphin$171q$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Sean Kelly says...
Does this mean utf.d has been changed since 0.95?  And if so, were there any
changes to encode/decode?  (just wondering if I should rewrite the changes I
made based on what's in 0.96)
Never mind, they compare the same in a diff. Sean
Jul 22 2004