digitalmars.D - The Raytrix, a webpage abt my project entirely written in D

reply Daniel Horn <hellcatv hotmail.com> writes:
If you folks want to know about the project I was using Arcane Jill's
BigInteger class for I've decided to write a detailed description of it,
including screenshots.

The project was entirely written in D, however the renderings are from
the Vega Strike engine which is still in C++ ;-) ;-)

http://graphics.stanford.edu/~danielrh/raytrix.html

enjoy :-)
I'd appreciate any comments if you have them

--Daniel
Nice!

"Daniel Horn" <hellcatv hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:cbb38d$1oek$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 If you folks want to know about the project I was using Arcane Jill's
 BigInteger class for I've decided to write a detailed description of it,
 including screenshots.

 The project was entirely written in D, however the renderings are from
 the Vega Strike engine which is still in C++ ;-) ;-)

 http://graphics.stanford.edu/~danielrh/raytrix.html

 enjoy :-)
 I'd appreciate any comments if you have them

 --Daniel
Jun 26 2004