digitalmars.D - frappr map

reply Frank Benoit <keinfarbton nospam.xyz> writes:
Its months ago...

There is this frappr map for the D-programming community.
Feel free to join it.

http://www.frappr.com/d
Aug 25 2006
next sibling parent Pragma <ericanderton yahoo.removeme.com> writes:
Frank Benoit wrote:
 Its months ago...

 There is this frappr map for the D-programming community.
 Feel free to join it.

 http://www.frappr.com/d
::looks at map:: I see a lot of new faces around here. Which means that a lot of you have been following the first rule of D-Club: 1) Always Talk About D-Club. -- - EricAnderton at yahoo
Aug 25 2006
prev sibling parent reply Don Clugston <dac nospam.com.au> writes:
Frank Benoit wrote:
 Its months ago...

 There is this frappr map for the D-programming community.
 Feel free to join it.

 http://www.frappr.com/d
That map devotes WAY too much space to Antartica and Greenland <g> Interesting that there's nobody in Asia/Africa (I expected *someone* from Japan).
Aug 27 2006
next sibling parent ns <dummy dummy.com> writes:
I am from Asia. Hyderabad, India to be specific. I don't post much,
except now and then. I read this ng regularly though.

ns

prev sibling parent reply Bill Baxter <wbaxter gmail.com> writes:
Don Clugston wrote:
 Frank Benoit wrote:

 Its months ago...

 There is this frappr map for the D-programming community.
 Feel free to join it.

 http://www.frappr.com/d
That map devotes WAY too much space to Antartica and Greenland <g> Interesting that there's nobody in Asia/Africa (I expected *someone* from Japan).
<< adds self >> Glad I can be of some service, even if all I do around here is lurk and whine occasionally. :-) Seriously, though, I haven't seen any posts from folks with Japanese names, so it's not too surprising that no one from Japan added themselves to the map. --Bill Baxter --Tokyo, JAPAN
Aug 30 2006
parent "Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2 yahoo.com> writes:
"Bill Baxter" <wbaxter gmail.com> wrote in message
news:ed5g7r$13s6$1 digitaldaemon.com...

 Seriously, though, I haven't seen any posts from folks with Japanese
 names, so it's not too surprising that no one from Japan added themselves
 to the map.

 --Bill Baxter
 --Tokyo, JAPAN
However, there seems to be a fairly large community of Japanese D programmers, who are (for whatever reason) interested mostly in games and multimedia apps. Maybe there's some secret Japanese D newsgroup that we don't know about? ;)
Aug 31 2006