digitalmars.D - SetTimer function

reply llee <llee_member pathlink.com> writes:
At it again.
I was wonderring if anyone could post an example program that demonstrates the
Windows Set Timer function. I would appreiciate it if the coding example
included the import libraries and compiler options needed to implement it.
Thanks
Jun 29 2006
parent "Andrew Fedoniouk" <news terrainformatica.com> writes:
"llee" <llee_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:e80qpv$2soh$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 At it again.
 I was wonderring if anyone could post an example program that demonstrates
 the
 Windows Set Timer function. I would appreiciate it if the coding example
 included the import libraries and compiler options needed to implement it.
 Thanks
Code from http://harmonia.terrainformatica.com void nativeSetTimer(Window w, uint id, uint millis) { HWND hWnd = getHWND(w); if(millis != 0) SetTimer(hWnd, id, millis, null); else KillTimer(hWnd, id); } Best everything. Andrew.
Jun 29 2006