digitalmars.D - D on Digg

reply Walter Bright <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
http://www.digg.com/programming/The_Next_Generation_Programming_Language:_D
Apr 24 2006
next sibling parent Brad Anderson <brad dsource.org> writes:
Walter Bright wrote:

 http://www.digg.com/programming/The_Next_Generation_Programming_Language:_D
Pinky: Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight? Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky: Try to take over the world! BA (respects to IRC #d)
Apr 24 2006
prev sibling parent "Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2 yahoo.com> writes:
"Walter Bright" <newshound digitalmars.com> wrote in message
news:e2jgaj$h9v$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 http://www.digg.com/programming/The_Next_Generation_Programming_Language:_D
I think you should improve the page in the spec that talks about the D license. It seems perfectly clear to me, but we've had more than a couple of people ask about it in the NGs, and someone asked about it on Digg as well.
Apr 24 2006