digitalmars.D - We are in the top 20!

reply Jeremy <Jeremy_member pathlink.com> writes:
Yay!

http://www.tiobe.com/tpci.htm

Keep up the good work :)
Apr 02 2006
next sibling parent Kyle Furlong <kylefurlong gmail.com> writes:
Jeremy wrote:
 Yay!

 http://www.tiobe.com/tpci.htm

 Keep up the good work :)

Thats such a poetic picture! On the bottom with all the arrows... like an army charging into battle.
Apr 02 2006
prev sibling parent reply "Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2 yahoo.com> writes:
"Jeremy" <Jeremy_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:e0pj1p$1ces$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Yay!

 http://www.tiobe.com/tpci.htm

 Keep up the good work :)
Woot! Maybe just that will get some more attention. I'm just wondering what "Basic" is. There is no unified "Basic" language.
Apr 02 2006
parent "Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2 yahoo.com> writes:
"Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2 yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:e0q3fl$1th6$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I'm just wondering what "Basic" is.  There is no unified "Basic" language.
Nevermind.
Apr 02 2006