digitalmars.D - French D programmers ?

reply Rémy Mouëza <Rémy_member pathlink.com> writes:
It has been quite a time I wonder if there is any other D programmer besides me
in France. Even if I don't program a lot in D, I am following its evolution
since september 2003 ( and dmd 0.72 ). Am I a real pionneer in my country ?

Rémy.
Mar 29 2006
next sibling parent reply Charles <noone nowhere.com> writes:
http://www.frappr.com/d#x=-5.71&y=45.21&z=13&t=0

Looks like it!

Rémy Mouëza wrote:
 It has been quite a time I wonder if there is any other D programmer besides me
 in France. Even if I don't program a lot in D, I am following its evolution
 since september 2003 ( and dmd 0.72 ). Am I a real pionneer in my country ?

 Rémy.

Mar 29 2006
parent F <F_member pathlink.com> writes:
Me too, I am France based. And I am reading D newsgroup since a pretty long time
(2002-2003). They were still discussing 'bout Pavel Minayev in here :)
Welcome everybody! Soyez les bienvenus!

In article <e0efpg$cjm$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Charles says...

Rémy Mouëza wrote:
 It has been quite a time I wonder if there is any other D programmer besides me
 in France. Even if I don't program a lot in D, I am following its evolution
 since september 2003 ( and dmd 0.72 ). Am I a real pionneer in my country ?

 Rémy.

Mar 29 2006
prev sibling next sibling parent reply "BLS" <lietz wanadoo.fr> writes:
Bonjour,
version francaise:
c` est difficile a dire, je viens du nord d`Allemagne et je  suis dans l`
Ariege depuis un an.De toute maniere les logiciels les plus avances ont ete
crees ou recrees en France p.e. ADA, Prolog, NN, Fuzzy Logic...le plus part
grace aux grands ecole polytechniques (merci Airbus)
C`est pour ca que D a certainement des amis en France

version anglaise:
Difficult to say, comming from north germany, living now in south france for
quit  a while...All in all I have to say that the most advanced
programming technics are born respective are reborne  in france. ADA,
Prolog,NN,Fuzzy Logic... most of them at the Polytechnique.
( and  thanks to Airbus)

A+
Bjoern Lietz-Spendig

"Rémy Mouëza" <Rémy_member pathlink.com> schreef in bericht
news:e0ef78$c2t$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 It has been quite a time I wonder if there is any other D programmer
besides me
 in France. Even if I don't program a lot in D, I am following its
evolution
 since september 2003 ( and dmd 0.72 ). Am I a real pionneer in my country
?
 Rémy.
Mar 29 2006
parent reply "BLS" <lietz wanadoo.fr> writes:
the may be most important point...(forget to translate)
That is why D will find friends in france.
Mar 29 2006
parent Rémy Mouëza <Rémy_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <e0f9jn$1641$1 digitaldaemon.com>, BLS says...
the may be most important point...(forget to translate)
That is why D will find friends in france.
I have tried to convince some (programmer) friends to have a look at D. They often say it seems to be an interesting language, but stick with their favorite. However, it was quite the same situation 3 years ago when I discovered Python. It's difficult to change to another language, one has got to learn a new way of thinking, find new habits, learn new idioms, etc... but it seems that we are not all equal in front of changes. And trying a new language does not mean to adopt it as a new religion, it just helps to enlarge one's vision of programming. It's also difficult to make it understood...
Mar 30 2006
prev sibling parent lanael <lanael_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <e0ef78$c2t$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Rémy Mouëza says...
It has been quite a time I wonder if there is any other D programmer besides me
in France.
Yep. Hello from Lyon :)