digitalmars.D - recompiling phobos

reply "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
I know this has been raised before, but I want to address it again: Walter,
could you please include in dmd.zip all the files needed to recompile
phobos? I'm missing dmgc.lib, even if I know it was submitted once, but I
just didn't get it. I don't know if I'm missing other files, but it wouldn't
be a problem if they were all there. TIA.

-----------------------
Carlos Santander Bernal
dmgc.lib is generated by \dmd\src\phobos\internal\gc\win32.mak:

cd \dmd\src\phobos\interal\gc
make -f win32.mak

"Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> wrote in message
news:ca623a$su0$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I know this has been raised before, but I want to address it again:
Walter,
 could you please include in dmd.zip all the files needed to recompile
 phobos? I'm missing dmgc.lib, even if I know it was submitted once, but I
 just didn't get it. I don't know if I'm missing other files, but it
wouldn't
 be a problem if they were all there. TIA.
Jun 08 2004
parent "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
"Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:ca69nd$186h$2 digitaldaemon.com
| dmgc.lib is generated by \dmd\src\phobos\internal\gc\win32.mak:
|
| cd \dmd\src\phobos\interal\gc
| make -f win32.mak
|
| "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> wrote in message
| news:ca623a$su0$1 digitaldaemon.com...
|| I know this has been raised before, but I want to address it again:
| Walter,
|| could you please include in dmd.zip all the files needed to recompile
|| phobos? I'm missing dmgc.lib, even if I know it was submitted once, but I
|| just didn't get it. I don't know if I'm missing other files, but it
| wouldn't
|| be a problem if they were all there. TIA.

I see. Thanks.

Carlos Santander Bernal
Jun 09 2004