digitalmars.D - libxml

reply Phillip B Oldham <Phillip_member pathlink.com> writes:
Hi all

Has anyone managed to use libxml/libxslt with D? I'm new to C++/D programming,
and not too sure where to gather information on using libxml with D.

Phill
Jan 11 2006
parent "John C" <johnch_atms hotmail.com> writes:
"Phillip B Oldham" <Phillip_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:dq2qmr$18cm$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi all

 Has anyone managed to use libxml/libxslt with D? I'm new to C++/D
 programming,
 and not too sure where to gather information on using libxml with D.

 Phill

I've used libxml with D - it's not that different to using it with C. I've attached a zip file containing most of the libxml and libxslt definitions. For platforms other than Windows, you'll need to change the pragma line at the top of each file. (Shared libraries not included.)
Jan 11 2006