digitalmars.D - scanners and parsers in D

reply Adrian Thurston <my_last_name cs.queensu.ca> writes:
Hi, thanks to the work of Alan West, the Ragel State Machine Compiler now
includes support for the D language.

Ragel builds state machines from regular expressions. It can be used to build
very fast parsers of many kinds, from programming language scanners to input
validators to data conversion routines.

http://www.elude.ca/ragel/

Regards,
Adrian
Jan 06 2006
next sibling parent Chris Lajoie <ctlajoie___remove___this___ ___gmail.com> writes:
Adrian Thurston wrote:
 Hi, thanks to the work of Alan West, the Ragel State Machine Compiler now
 includes support for the D language.

 Ragel builds state machines from regular expressions. It can be used to build
 very fast parsers of many kinds, from programming language scanners to input
 validators to data conversion routines.

 http://www.elude.ca/ragel/

 Regards,
 Adrian
very cool. thanks for the info! Chris
Jan 06 2006
prev sibling next sibling parent reply "Walter Bright" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"Adrian Thurston" <my_last_name cs.queensu.ca> wrote in message
news:dpmg43$1ju3$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi, thanks to the work of Alan West, the Ragel State Machine Compiler now
 includes support for the D language.
Thanks! I've added a link to www.digitalmars.com/d/dlinks.html. Can you please replace the phrase on the web page "D output" with "<a href="http://www.digitalmars.com/d/">D programming language</a> output"?
Jan 09 2006
parent reply my_last_name cs.queensu.ca writes:
Hi, I've linked back to the D homepage from the Ragel page.

Cheers,
Adrian

In article <dpt9re$1jnb$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter Bright says...
"Adrian Thurston" <my_last_name cs.queensu.ca> wrote in message
news:dpmg43$1ju3$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi, thanks to the work of Alan West, the Ragel State Machine Compiler now
 includes support for the D language.
Thanks! I've added a link to www.digitalmars.com/d/dlinks.html. Can you please replace the phrase on the web page "D output" with "<a href="http://www.digitalmars.com/d/">D programming language</a> output"?
Jan 11 2006
parent "Walter Bright" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
<my_last_name cs.queensu.ca> wrote in message
news:dq3d0d$1p7s$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi, I've linked back to the D homepage from the Ragel page.
Thanks!
Jan 12 2006
prev sibling next sibling parent "Charles" <noone nowhere.com> writes:
Coolness :)

Charlie

prev sibling parent "Walter Bright" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"Adrian Thurston" <my_last_name cs.queensu.ca> wrote in message
news:dpmg43$1ju3$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Hi, thanks to the work of Alan West, the Ragel State Machine Compiler now
 includes support for the D language.

 Ragel builds state machines from regular expressions. It can be used to
 build
 very fast parsers of many kinds, from programming language scanners to
 input
 validators to data conversion routines.

 http://www.elude.ca/ragel/

 Regards,