digitalmars.D - Why don't I see my posts!?

reply dave schere <dave_member pathlink.com> writes:
I cant see my posts on this newsgroup!

I cant see my posts
Oct 13 2005
parent reply clayasaurus <clayasaurus gmail.com> writes:
dave schere wrote:
 I cant see my posts on this newsgroup!

 I cant see my posts
you sure you arn't posting to one newsgroup and looking for it on another?
Oct 13 2005
parent reply =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jari-Matti_M=E4kel=E4?= <jmjmak invalid_utu.fi> writes:
clayasaurus wrote:
 dave schere wrote:

 I cant see my posts on this newsgroup!

 I cant see my posts
I have noticed a brief delay (~15min) when submitting messages through the web interface (some kind of Walter-powered manual spam filter, eh? :). Posting works fine with regular newsreaders.
Oct 13 2005
parent "Walter Bright" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"Jari-Matti Mäkelä" <jmjmak invalid_utu.fi> wrote in message
news:diml79$6da$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I have noticed a brief delay (~15min) when submitting messages through
 the web interface (some kind of Walter-powered manual spam filter, eh?
 :).
Nope. I have no idea what the lag is caused by.
 Posting works fine with regular newsreaders.
That's what I use, anyway.
Oct 13 2005