digitalmars.D - Errors and comments on D spec doc

reply Bruno Medeiros <daiphoenixNO SPAMlycos.com> writes:
I've been reading the D spec, and I've so far found some errors/issues,
either in code, explanations, or just typos, so what is the recommend
way to comment on these issues, here on the newsgroups, or each issue
separately in the Wiki4D DocComments as suggested in the spec ? (the
problem with this later one is that it seems the Wiki4D DocComments are
way more outdated that the specs)

--
Bruno Medeiros
Computer Science/Engineering student
parent reply "Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2 yahoo.com> writes:
"Bruno Medeiros" <daiphoenixNO SPAMlycos.com> wrote in message
news:dcp0m0$2tj6$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I've been reading the D spec, and I've so far found some errors/issues,
 either in code, explanations, or just typos, so what is the recommend way
 to comment on these issues, here on the newsgroups, or each issue
 separately in the Wiki4D DocComments as suggested in the spec ? (the
 problem with this later one is that it seems the Wiki4D DocComments are
 way more outdated that the specs)
Posting them on the digitalmars.D.bugs board seems to work well.
Aug 03 2005
parent "Regan Heath" <regan netwin.co.nz> writes:
On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 19:34:38 -0400, Jarrett Billingsley <kb3ctd2 yahoo.com>
 "Bruno Medeiros" <daiphoenixNO SPAMlycos.com> wrote in message
 news:dcp0m0$2tj6$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I've been reading the D spec, and I've so far found some errors/issues,
 either in code, explanations, or just typos, so what is the recommend
 way
 to comment on these issues, here on the newsgroups, or each issue
 separately in the Wiki4D DocComments as suggested in the spec ? (the
 problem with this later one is that it seems the Wiki4D DocComments are
 way more outdated that the specs)
Posting them on the digitalmars.D.bugs board seems to work well.
There is: http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?DocComments not sure if Walter uses it though. Regan
Aug 03 2005