digitalmars.D - D and MSVC .net 2002

reply "Miguel Ferreira Simões" <kobold netcabo.pt> writes:
Hi! How can I have D syntax highlight for visual studio .net 2002? Does
intellisense work too?
May 31 2004
parent "dickl" <dick221z yahoo.com> writes:
Copy this file to the "Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio
.NET\Common7\IDE" directory. There is an
empty version of the file already there. In case I missed some keywords,
just add them to the file.

Intellisense seems to work, the C++ stuff gets in the way at times.

news:c9facj$9u1$1 digitaldaemon.com...