www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D - [OT] Good Tutorial for Emacs

reply Kyle Furlong <ky220 umail.ucsb.edu> writes:
Anyone know of one for a beginner, all the ones that I can find are 
pretty cryptic.
Jun 08 2005
parent reply clayasaurus <clayasaurus gmail.com> writes:
Kyle Furlong wrote:
 Anyone know of one for a beginner, all the ones that I can find are 
 pretty cryptic.

try google next time. anyway... http://www.math.utah.edu/lab/unix/emacs-brief-tutorial.html http://rootprompt.org/article.php3?article=359 http://linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/3166/6/
Jun 08 2005
parent reply Kyle Furlong <ky220 umail.ucsb.edu> writes:
I did use google, and couldnt find a good one, thought maybe someone 
knew of one that isnt indexed. Thanks for the help anyways.

clayasaurus wrote:
 Kyle Furlong wrote:
 
 Anyone know of one for a beginner, all the ones that I can find are 
 pretty cryptic.

try google next time. anyway... http://www.math.utah.edu/lab/unix/emacs-brief-tutorial.html http://rootprompt.org/article.php3?article=359 http://linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/3166/6/

Jun 08 2005
parent clayasaurus <clayasaurus gmail.com> writes:
Oh ok. I think you might also get better replies if you post or search 
here http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/forum.asp?forum_id=14

Kyle Furlong wrote:
 I did use google, and couldnt find a good one, thought maybe someone 
 knew of one that isnt indexed. Thanks for the help anyways.
 
 clayasaurus wrote:
 
 Kyle Furlong wrote:

 Anyone know of one for a beginner, all the ones that I can find are 
 pretty cryptic.

try google next time. anyway... http://www.math.utah.edu/lab/unix/emacs-brief-tutorial.html http://rootprompt.org/article.php3?article=359 http://linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/tutorials/3166/6/


Jun 08 2005