digitalmars.D - Using

reply "TechnoZeus" <TechnoZeus PeoplePC.com> writes:

I'm guessing that the answer is no, since namespace support
seems to be somewhat missing, but I thought I would ask anyway.

TZ
Apr 25 2005
next sibling parent "Unknown W. Brackets" <unknown simplemachines.org> writes:
Well, you can basically do it with alias and import.

-[Unknown]

 I'm guessing that the answer is no, since namespace support
 seems to be somewhat missing, but I thought I would ask anyway.

 TZ

Apr 25 2005
prev sibling parent reply "Charlie" <charles jwavro.com> writes:
I hear alot about 'namespaces' , how is D's package structure not as good as
'namespaces' ?

"TechnoZeus" <TechnoZeus PeoplePC.com> wrote in message
news:d4iac2$1bht$1 digitaldaemon.com...

 I'm guessing that the answer is no, since namespace support
 seems to be somewhat missing, but I thought I would ask anyway.

 TZ
Apr 25 2005
parent "Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2 yahoo.com> writes:
"Charlie" <charles jwavro.com> wrote in message
news:d4j76d$2963$1 digitaldaemon.com...
I hear alot about 'namespaces' , how is D's package structure not as good
as
 'namespaces' ?
Mainly because you can't force use of a module/package namespace, and because you can't put a namespace anywhere you want with just module/package namespaces.
Apr 25 2005