digitalmars.D - [patch] multiple unittest failures

reply Thomas Kuehne <thomas-dloop kuehne.thisisspam.cn> writes:
The attached patch allows more than one unittest failure before finally
bailing out.

Any commend are welcome.

Note 1:
I've tried to use the codeing style from std.module.

Note 2:
stdout/print is used instead stderr/toString (Phobos' dmain2.d legacy)

Thomas
Apr 10 2005
parent reply "Ben Hinkle" <bhinkle mathworks.com> writes:
While you're at it I wouldn't mind if the catch clause printed which module
failed, if possible.

"Thomas Kuehne" <thomas-dloop kuehne.thisisspam.cn> wrote in message
news:v6gpi2-du4.ln1 lnews.kuehne.cn...
 The attached patch allows more than one unittest failure before finally
 bailing out.

 Any commend are welcome.

 Note 1:
 I've tried to use the codeing style from std.module.

 Note 2:
 stdout/print is used instead stderr/toString (Phobos' dmain2.d legacy)

 Thomas

Apr 11 2005
parent Thomas Kuehne <thomas-dloop kuehne.thisisspam.cn> writes:
Apr 12 2005