digitalmars.D - Spring Break Dead time.

reply Paul Bonser <misterpib gmail.com> writes:
I do believe that spring break has taken its toll on the post-count here :)

That's okay, I'm in California now (rather than my usual Oregon),
posting from a Hotel room. :)

Umm, okay. Have a good break everyone who has one :)

--
-PIB

--
"C++ also supports the notion of *friends*: cooperative classes that
are permitted to see each other's private parts." - Grady Booch
parent reply "Ben Hinkle" <bhinkle mathworks.com> writes:
"Paul Bonser" <misterpib gmail.com> wrote in message
news:d1kfv9$11sv$1 digitaldaemon.com...
I do believe that spring break has taken its toll on the post-count here :)
Tell me about it. I checked the posts this morning and there was next to nothing. wierd. I wonder what some plots of the amount of daily posts would look like over time. Probably big spikes and lulls during the holidays. Also I guess traffic has slowed since the language is settling down there's less to argue about.
"Ben Hinkle" <bhinkle mathworks.com> wrote in message
news:d1n4j8$gho$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Paul Bonser" <misterpib gmail.com> wrote in message
 news:d1kfv9$11sv$1 digitaldaemon.com...
I do believe that spring break has taken its toll on the post-count here
:)
 Tell me about it. I checked the posts this morning and there was next to
 nothing. wierd. I wonder what some plots of the amount of daily posts
would
 look like over time. Probably big spikes and lulls during the holidays.
Also
 I guess traffic has slowed since the language is settling down there's
less
 to argue about.
The hits on the web site are as strong as ever. Posting frequency on the n.g. tends to spike when someone starts a controversial thread (and there have been more than a couple of those recently!). Also, with the splitting of the digitalmars.D group into three, the traffic in digitalmars.D will go down. I noticed 23 new postings in digitalmars.D.learn just this morning.
Mar 21 2005