digitalmars.D - digitalmars.D.newbies group?

reply IkeaTheSofa <ikea_the_sofa hotmail.com> writes:
Would it be a good idea to think about making a newbies group to help those
who are very new like me? Ideas and thoughts anyone?
Feb 21 2005
next sibling parent Joshua Cearley <jtech ezoob.com> writes:
IkeaTheSofa wrote:

 Would it be a good idea to think about making a newbies group to help
 those who are very new like me? Ideas and thoughts anyone?
It sounds like an interesting idea, but most of the time you can just ask the question in the normal forum and somebody will answer it. Just make sure you "ask a smart question". This mainly means make sure its not already answered (FAQs, Wikis, and the Search button are your friend) and make sure to think about the question and see if its not something common sense can fix :) -JC
Feb 21 2005
prev sibling next sibling parent jicman <jicman_member pathlink.com> writes:
IkeaTheSofa says...
Would it be a good idea to think about making a newbies group to help those
who are very new like me? Ideas and thoughts anyone?
Not yet. Believe me, it will happen as soon as we get real 200+ news posts a day. :-) so, ask away, my friend. I do. :-) josé
Feb 22 2005
prev sibling parent "Charles" <no email.com> writes:
I think its a good idea :).  Couldn't hurt to add now.

news:Xns9604E8902DE42ikeathesofaAThotmail 63.105.9.61...