digitalmars.D - What's the current state of reflection?

reply Kramer <Kramer_member pathlink.com> writes:
Does any one know (generally) what the current state of reflection is?  Is there
anything that is implemented, but undocumented so far?  I haven't been able to
find anything in the docs.

-Kramer
Feb 17 2005
"Kramer" <Kramer_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:cv2rfa$oe2$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Does any one know (generally) what the current state of reflection is?  Is

 anything that is implemented, but undocumented so far?  I haven't been

 find anything in the docs.

Sorry, there's nothing in the language or the implementation.
Feb 18 2005
parent Kramer <Kramer_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <cv5am7$8uu$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
"Kramer" <Kramer_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:cv2rfa$oe2$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Does any one know (generally) what the current state of reflection is?  Is

 anything that is implemented, but undocumented so far?  I haven't been

 find anything in the docs.

Sorry, there's nothing in the language or the implementation.

:( I'll keep optimistic for post 1.0.
Feb 18 2005