digitalmars.D - Re: DMDScript and D interaction

reply "Carlos Santander B." <csantander619 gmail.com> writes:
(repost from DMDScript ng)

Walter wrote:

 The way to do that is create your own object (by deriving from DObject).
 Then, override the Put() functions to notify when a property gets a new
 value.
Thanks. I managed to get it working: http://dblinux.sis.epn.edu.ec/~csantand/dmdscript.html Maybe I'll upload the executables tomorrow (if someone requests them). _______________________ Carlos Santander Bernal
"Carlos Santander B." <csantander619 gmail.com> wrote in message
news:ct4235$2qnn$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Thanks. I managed to get it working:
 http://dblinux.sis.epn.edu.ec/~csantand/dmdscript.html
 Maybe I'll upload the executables tomorrow (if someone requests them).
Ah, wonderful!
Jan 24 2005