digitalmars.D - sourceforge.net and D

reply clayasaurus <clayasaurus_member pathlink.com> writes:
anyone else using SF.net for their D project?

if so, how do you feel about D not being one of the programming languages listed
on their software map?
(https://sourceforge.net/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=160)

i put in a support request and hoping they will add it though :)

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=955542&group_id=1&atid=200001
May 17 2004
next sibling parent reply Ant <duitoolkit yahoo.ca> writes:
 anyone else using SF.net for their D project?

 if so, how do you feel about D not being one of the programming languages
listed
 on their software map?
 (https://sourceforge.net/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=160)

 i put in a support request and hoping they will add it though :)

 https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=955542&group_id=1&atid=200001

http://dui.sourceforge.net http://leds.sourceforge.net http://dantfw.sourceforge.net http://dpq.sourceforge.net 2003-12-09 15:20 http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=857134&group_id=1&atid=350001 Ant
May 17 2004
next sibling parent reply user domain.invalid writes:
Ant wrote:

 http://dui.sourceforge.net
 http://leds.sourceforge.net
 http://dantfw.sourceforge.net
 http://dpq.sourceforge.net

 2003-12-09 15:20
 http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=857134&group_id=1&atid=350001

 Ant

wow, i didn't realize there were quite a few D projects on SF. I wonder what's taking them so long with the request.
May 17 2004