digitalmars.D - DMD 0.105 release

reply "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
Accumulation of bug fixes.

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html
Oct 29 2004
next sibling parent reply larrycowan <larrycowan_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <clufsb$2an$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
Accumulation of bug fixes.

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html

name when I save them anyway, but occasionally find that I wasn't right when I check what I loaded into my directories. Fix for dmc hang referred to, but neither dmc.zip nor dmc.105.zip seem to be available. P.S. normal dowload page still references dmd.zip and dmc.zip.
Oct 29 2004
"larrycowan" <larrycowan_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:clv0af$tg1$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 In article <clufsb$2an$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
Accumulation of bug fixes.

http://www.digitalmars.com/d/changelog.html

 name when I save them anyway, but occasionally find that I wasn't right

 check what I loaded into my directories.

 Fix for dmc hang referred to, but neither dmc.zip nor dmc.105.zip seem to

 available.

I meant dmd, not dmc. <g>
 P.S.  normal dowload page still references dmd.zip and dmc.zip.

Right. The dmc.zip is for the linker and other stuff.
Oct 29 2004
prev sibling parent "Henry" <talktotony email.com> writes:
Thankyou Walter :)

Henry

news:clufsb$2an$1 digitaldaemon.com...