digitalmars.D - Reading PNG

reply =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Julio_C=E9sar_Carrascal_Urquijo?= writes:
Hi.

Has anyone written an import library for LibPNG? Any other imaging
library that I could use to read PNG files?

I may take a stab at it next week, but it has a lot of macros so I
though maybe someone could have saved me from a lot of work.

Just in case I have to convert it... First step would be to compile it
with DMC++ right?

Thanks
Oct 28 2004
parent "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
"Julio César Carrascal Urquijo" <adnoctum phreaker.net> escribió en el mensaje
news:clro2h$ha5$1 digitaldaemon.com...
| Hi.
|
| Has anyone written an import library for LibPNG? Any other imaging
| library that I could use to read PNG files?
|
| I may take a stab at it next week, but it has a lot of macros so I
| though maybe someone could have saved me from a lot of work.
|
| Just in case I have to convert it... First step would be to compile it
| with DMC++ right?
|
| Thanks

Take a look at envision at http://andy.tadan.us/d/. I haven't tested it, and I
don't know if it stills works with recent versions of DMD (last updated 18 Jan
2004).

Carlos Santander Bernal
Oct 28 2004